Big D: Lomachenko vs Rigo in NYC December 9 on ESPN

doesnt matter what he made before. connor is making far more fighting floyd than he ever did in the ufc because after mayweatherer his brand and worth will probably be ruined.

rigos brand and worth post loma could be ruined as well.
{<huh}

Fighters dont request a bigger purse because of what they think their worth is going to be after the fight

{<huh}

Fighters dont request a bigger purse because of what they think their worth is going to be after the fight

sure, they just dont take the fight unless they get the bigger purse. its called risk versus reward.

and sometimes fighters accept less for a fight that they think that they will win if it can get them a bigger payday in the future

for example, wba champ austin trout received 240k to fight cotto who was paid 1mm in order to get the canelo payday.

sure, they just dont take the fight unless they get the bigger purse. its called risk versus reward.

and sometimes fighters accept less for a fight that they think that they will win if it can get them a bigger payday in the future

for example, wba champ austin trout received 240k to fight cotto who was paid 1mm in order to get the canelo payday.
sure....but you didn't argue that in the first post.

But yeah I agree

RR already ruined this fight by sayin Rigo is fat now and only fighting for checks. I dont want it if Rigo is gonna come in and let Loma beat for money.

Hopefully it happens and hopefully ESPN gets their shit together and airs the fights on time.

RR already ruined this fight by sayin Rigo is fat now and only fighting for checks. I dont want it if Rigo is gonna come in and let Loma beat for money.

You don't want Rigo to fight Loma.

You don't want Canelo to fight GGG.

Why the fuck do you even watch boxing?

You don't want Rigo to fight Loma.

You don't want Canelo to fight GGG.

Why the fuck do you even watch boxing?

For all the other great fights. I dont just watch boxing for the few fighter that you know. I watch for the fight I think are compemtive or i think might be enjoyabke.

What do you watch boxing for? Is it to just watch you Fav fighter collect easy checks beating up soft touches. If that is the stuff you like, cool. ennjoy.I like fight

For all the other great fights. I dont just watch boxing for the few fighter that you know. I watch for the fight I think are compemtive or i think might be enjoyabke.

What do you watch boxing for? Is it to just watch you Fav fighter collect easy checks beating up soft touches. If that is the stuff you like, cool. ennjoy.I like fight

The fact you think Canelo/GGG and Rigo/Loma would be "easy checks beating up soft touches" proves you don't know shit about boxing. Those are pretty much pick em' fights of the highest possible caliber.

The fact you think Canelo/GGG and Rigo/Loma would be "easy checks beating up soft touches" proves you don't know shit about boxing. Those are pretty much pick em' fights of the highest possible caliber.

How is Loma/Rigo a Pick em fight anymore. A reptable source just admit that Rigo is dam near 170 and doesnt give a shit about fighting anymore and only want to collect a check. How do that sound like a close or good fight? That sounds like a mismatch like Gamboa/Juanma. I know people want hope that info isnt true but I have no reason to doubt it. Sorry but the hype for that train sailed and now is a easy check for loma. So I am not intrested.

And I have explain how i felt about GGG/ Saul already and you know that caude you wait foe any vhance to bring it up but I hope I am wrong and that Saul doesnt just get beat up like I think he will but who do you think is gonna win that fight. Do you really have that fight at 50/50? Are realy not give GGG any edge in that fight. You believe that Saul and him are eqauls right now.

^
Rigo weighing 170lbs? he just posted a pic 2 days ago and he looks nowhere near 170lbs...maybe 130ish. he's no maidana.

170lbs? Give me a break.

Rigo didn't look fat at all when he made Chucky fake an injury and quit from 1 round of action. My guess is Rigo will be...

...the hardest fight of Loma's career? Yes, it will be. Stop making up reasons not to want this fight, it rules.

^
Rigo weighing 170lbs? he just posted a pic 2 days ago and he looks nowhere near 170lbs...maybe 130ish. he's no maidana.

170lbs? Give me a break.

Rigo didn't look fat at all when he made Chucky fake an injury and quit from 1 round of action. My guess is Rigo will be...

...the hardest fight of Loma's career? Yes, it will be. Stop making up reasons not to want this fight, it rules.

RR is a reptuable guy with inside knowage and has never been proved to be a liar.

Rigo need to take about 110k less and the deal gets done. I think he will. He needs the money. He's way out of shape too

Almost 160. That fucker loves to eat. He is in Joan Guzman territory

I know lol.

I love Rigo but Loma is going to kick his ass. He's collecting paychecks now to honest. His heart isn't in boxing anymore

But he says close 160. So my bad on 170. Still fat though

How is Loma/Rigo a Pick em fight anymore. A reptable source just admit that Rigo is dam near 170 and doesnt give a shit about fighting anymore and only want to collect a check. How do that sound like a close or good fight? That sounds like a mismatch like Gamboa/Juanma. I know people want hope that info isnt true but I have no reason to doubt it. Sorry but the hype for that train sailed and now is a easy check for loma. So I am not intrested.

And I have explain how i felt about GGG/ Saul already and you know that caude you wait foe any vhance to bring it up but I hope I am wrong and that Saul doesnt just get beat up like I think he will but who do you think is gonna win that fight. Do you really have that fight at 50/50? Are realy not give GGG any edge in that fight. You believe that Saul and him are eqauls right now.

LOL.

You picked Broner to crush Mikey Garcia so obviously you don't know shit about boxing.

I don't care if Rigo is around 160 pounds between fights. He is still insanely skilled and undefeated and he would be the best guy Loma ever fought by a mile. You not being interested means fuck all. You honestly thought Broner would kill Garcia and once you were 100% wrong you made a thread saying Mikey beats every single fighter at 135 and 140. Which means you think beating Broner is some incredible feat which as usual is nonsense.

Canelo against GGG is a great match up no matter how butthurt you are because you think Canelo might actually lose. The entire boxing forum is torn as far as picking the winner for that one because both guys are great fighters. I hope GGG wins and I think he has a slight advantage but it is a pick em' fight. You somehow magically believe that Canelo going up 5 pounds means he has no chance to win which is utter nonsense considering he will probably be heavier than GGG on fight night and has been heavier than GGG before on fight night even in his imaginary 154 pound weight class. Canelo is younger and has better combos and as of late seems to have better conditioning as well. GGG has a better jab and a harder punch. Both guys have never been down or even seriously hurt. How the shit can that be a mismatch? The guy you called "reputable with inside knowledge" in this very thread says Canelo will make it look easy. So do a bunch of other regulars who generally pick fights really well. All of which knew Broner was a dead man walking as soon as the Garcia fight was announced, unlike you.

LOL.

You picked Broner to crush Mikey Garcia so obviously you don't know shit about boxing.

I don't care if Rigo is around 160 pounds between fights. He is still insanely skilled and undefeated and he would be the best guy Loma ever fought by a mile. You not being interested means fuck all. You honestly thought Broner would kill Garcia and once you were 100% wrong you made a thread saying Mikey beats every single fighter at 135 and 140. Which means you think beating Broner is some incredible feat which as usual is nonsense.

Canelo against GGG is a great match up no matter how butthurt you are because you think Canelo might actually lose. The entire boxing forum is torn as far as picking the winner for that one because both guys are great fighters. I hope GGG wins and I think he has a slight advantage but it is a pick em' fight. You somehow magically believe that Canelo going up 5 pounds means he has no chance to win which is utter nonsense considering he will probably be heavier than GGG on fight night and has been heavier than GGG before on fight night even in his imaginary 154 pound weight class. Canelo is younger and has better combos and as of late seems to have better conditioning as well. GGG has a better jab and a harder punch. Both guys have never been down or even seriously hurt. How the shit can that be a mismatch? The guy you called "reputable with inside knowledge" in this very thread says Canelo will make it look easy. So do a bunch of other regulars who generally pick fights really well. All of which knew Broner was a dead man walking as soon as the Garcia fight was announced, unlike you.

That is alot words to expain ti me that you dont repsect my opinion on fights and how I see them but are quick to try and convo with me alod and remember everything I post. I dont get that but whatever. There are a few people in this place that care more about the people in here than the fights. Strange.

So because I was wrong about one fight i dont know anything about boxing. Ok than I wont talk about boxing anymore after this.

I never said Broner will KILL Garica, I said Broner would win and again, I explained after the fight than Mikey showed alot of things that I/me hadnt seen from him before. Like making Broner come to him(someone called him a madotor and he looked like one) and walking broner down in the 2nd instead waiting til the middle rds. I expected the fight to play out alot like the first rd and Mikey chasing broner but Mikey didnt have to, he was too good at cut the ring to let Broner off the hook and get away and then changed the fight completey in the middle rd by walking Broner into shots. I expexted Broner to pop the jab and run, I even explain why I was so impressed with what I saw from Mikey that night but you seem to think that people arent allowed to change their minds on a fighter but I dont have that type of fanboy mentally.

RR opinion on how the Saul fight will play out is his opinion but until that fight happens. Everyone is guessing and I disagree with his opinion there ,but I will listen to it and take the inside info he gives about fighters. And if he says Rigo is Fat and only fighting for quick Paydays, i will take that info and into consideration on if I think the fight will be competive or not.

I dont get why you think I will be upset if Saul loses. I think he will lose and been saying that from jump that GGG is gonna beat him. So I am not sure what you are trying to do there. You agree with me that GGG will win and yet try to agrue with me or say I dont know shit at the same time.

Later man. Sorry for anything I did to upset you.You seem to have a personal issuse with me and look to discredit me any chance you can. I never claim to be an expert on boxing or anything. I am just a fan and have been since I was a kid and will be til I die. But I am sorry for whatever I did to hurt you so much.

Later

That is alot words to expain ti me that you dont repsect my opinion on fights and how I see them but are quick to try and convo with me alod and remember everything I post. I dont get that but whatever. There are a few people in this place that care more about the people in here than the fights. Strange.

So because I was wrong about one fight i dont know anything about boxing. Ok than I wont talk about boxing anymore after this.

I never said Broner will KILL Garica, I said Broner would win and again, I explained after the fight than Mikey showed alot of things that I/me hadnt seen from him before. Like making Broner come to him(someone called him a madotor and he looked like one) and walking broner down in the 2nd instead waiting til the middle rds. I expected the fight to play out alot like the first rd and Mikey chasing broner but Mikey didnt have to, he was too good at cut the ring to let Broner off the hook and get away and then changed the fight completey in the middle rd by walking Broner into shots. I expexted Broner to pop the jab and run, I even explain why I was so impressed with what I saw from Mikey that night but you seem to think that people arent allowed to change their minds on a fighter but I dont have that type of fanboy mentally.

RR opinion on how the Saul fight will play out is his opinion but until that fight happens. Everyone is guessing and I disagree with his opinion there ,but I will listen to it and take the inside info he gives about fighters. And if he says Rigo is Fat and only fighting for quick Paydays, i will take that info and into consideration on if I think the fight will be competive or not.

I dont get why you think I will be upset if Saul loses. I think he will lose and been saying that from jump that GGG is gonna beat him. So I am not sure what you are trying to do there. You agree with me that GGG will win and yet try to agrue with me or say I dont know shit at the same time.

Later man. Sorry for anything I did to upset you.You seem to have a personal issuse with me and look to discredit me any chance you can. I never claim to be an expert on boxing or anything. I am just a fan and have been since I was a kid and will be til I die. But I am sorry for whatever I did to hurt you so much.

Later

It's not personal at all and there are no hard feelings whatsoever. It is incredibly confusing that anyone who follows boxing as closely as you and takes the time to converse with people here pretty often could possibly have anything against some of the best fights the sport has seen in many years. Not just these two but others as well.

It's boxing. We almost never get perfect fights. Someone is usually a little too old or too young or too big or too small. So when fights manage to come even close to being prime versus prime it's a thing of fucking beauty. I think Loma/Rigo and Canelo/GGG and Ward/Kov and Thurman/Garcia all came close. Fuck who wins or loses. The fact these fights happen at all is worth celebrating. I know you are a fan of certain fighters but try being a fan of boxing in general and matches like Rigo/Loma and Canelo/GGG will make you nothing but happy as can be.

Rigo's highest career payday was against Donaire. He made 750k and Donaire made a whole lot more than that, he was paid 1.32 million. When Loma was at 126 they offered Rigo 500k + another 500k (from Loma) if Rigo beat him.
So they offered him 500k?

Rigo vs Loma, sorry but Rigo needs a good payday. $1.25m and nothing smaller

Loma can establish himself up there with Ward and Crawford by beating Rigo and then Mikey Garcia...I NEED to see those 2 matches. Loma has the size and youth advantages, to be honest its no different than when De La Hoya was preying on smaller guys at 130lbs.

So they offered him 500k?

Rigo vs Loma, sorry but Rigo needs a good payday. $1.25m and nothing smaller

Rigo was previously offered 500k back in late 2015 when Loma was still the WBO Featherweight titleholder. If Rigo beat him then he would've gotten another 500k out of Loma's pocket as a win bonus. He initially agreed but then turned the offer down claiming that it was the money at first but then said the real reason was the weight difference (fighting him at 126 with a rehydration clause of 11 pounds). Loma didn't have the presence he does now back then. The only name fighter he'd beaten was Russell Jr.

I don't know what Rigo was just offered to fight Loma at 130 pounds. Rigo's Twitter account handler said 750k was a good offer for this fight which is what he made against Donaire (while Donaire's purse was 1.32 million). That's Rigo's highest payday to date, $750,000, Loma's is 1 million for Walters.

Back