News Big Dom Reyes tweets truth about Jon Jones situation

jon knows he got VERY lucky in getting decisions in both his last two fights. he must know that he's going to lose very soon, unless he retires. so i don't know why he's trying to avoid the obvious. you're gonna lose, man. you've already lost your last two in my book, anyway.
They should just do Santos vs Reyes for the real title even if it's called interm title.

Although I can't call jon a duck if he's fighting Francis for real that takes some balls.

jon knows he got VERY lucky in getting decisions in both his last two fights. he must know that he's going to lose very soon, unless he retires. so i don't know why he's trying to avoid the obvious. you're gonna lose, man. you've already lost your last two in my book, anyway.
Jon has much more of a chance to beat Francis and Stipe than to beat Reyes or Adesanya, and plus, it's much more impressive.

Reyes is a hypocrite. He himself lost to Volkan.

Jon has much more of a chance to beat Francis and Stipe than to beat Reyes or Adesanya, and plus, it's much more impressive.

well, we don't know for sure, because jones is too fearful of attempting heavyweight. this 220lbs. catch-weight garbage is proof of that fear. he's turning into gsp during the negotiations with anderson silva. running around in circles, coming up with whatever excuses will stick. either move up, or stop talking.

They should just do Santos vs Reyes for the real title even if it's called interm title.

Although I can't call jon a duck if he's fighting Francis for real that takes some balls.

if jon fights francis at heavyweight, i'll definitely give him props. it still doesn't take away from the fact that, he is actively avoiding competition at light-heavyweight. the one thing jones can't say, is that he left the lhw division undisputed. there are many disputes there still about him being the king there.

jesus. this is by far my most liked post ever on this messageboard. thanks jon jones!

Jones ain’t fighting ngannou. It’s all smoke and mirrors. He is copying Israel, calling out heavier weigh mass for headlines but won’t go there for a couple more years. Ngannou isn’t even champ
This exactly, Stipe is closer in size and power and has the belt...he is only mentioning Ngannou cause he just headlined a card, wont fight him imo, probably not even fight Stipe.

Dumbasses will learn one day ... Won't ya ?

Move on and imply the McGregor treatment .. nobody gives a fuq about BS stories and what if's .. trolling is all

Now look who's begging for a fight ... <Eek2.0>

Reyes lost (IMO) to Volkan - he should give Volkan the rematch lol

Francis is much more dangerous, don’t see how anyone can knock Jones for wanting that

Back