Big Truck = Small Genitalia

Big Truck = Small genitals

Where does this sentiment originate and why?

Discuss, my brethren.

I think back in the old days people driving compacts, japanese imports and basically any 4 cylinder engine was consider less manly (as in small car, small goals, beta, small dick, etc).

So as the pendulum moved from the big american muscle cars to smaller cars and engines becoming the standar, people driving the big ass cars fell on to the overcompensating category.

I have noticed women do feel empowerment driving big ass suvs over compacts, so I think there is also a feeling of overcompensation of their weaker anatomy with driving bigger machines.

Last edited:
some people just like big trucks. I don't mind people with big trucks as much as I mind the guys who drive Audi's, BMW's, and Benz's. Those are the most preppy mofos I have come across, and it seems like they are sooooooo caught up in how "awesome" they are, that they really have no regard for anyone else.

If I drove an Audi R8, a BMW M3, or a Benzo s500 I probably wouldn't care about other motherfuckers either.

If I drove an Audi R8, a BMW M3, or a Benzo s500 I probably wouldn't care about other motherfuckers either.

no, if you drove an F-350 super duty, super crew, platinum, with a lift, then you wouldn't care. But, I guess the Audi, BMW, or Benzo might do the trick as well. I'll stick to riding my bike.

i'm not sure, but a lot of people, where i live own large truck's for really no good reason but to be a big douche bag where i am.

yes.

texas is def a place where having a big truck is a fashion statement.

Know plenty of people who own huge trucks, just for commuting to work by themselves. Dont own a boat, or tow anything else, or work a labor job. Just have an image they want to portray.

Honestly, if I drove a truck, it would be because I needed more room for my genitalia.

Big Truck = Small genitals

Where does this sentiment originate and why?

Discuss, my brethren.

Always thought it was a regional thing.......
In arizona big truck=small ....
In south carolina its a status symbol

They do? Looks like in need a big truck.

it should be

concerning yourself with other men's genitalia = small genitalia

HAHA! I was just thinking about this the other day! 👊

Yes, but I am not referring to short man's syndrome claim (eventhough that is not generally how it manifests itself). I am referring to "compensating for his penis" claim. Where does that come from?

If a large man had a big truck, people would still say "he is compensating for, blah, blah...". They don't just say it about a small guy .

because enough of us have seen d bags driving big lifted trucks, as well as little bitty guys hopping down from them that a stereotype was born. That's not to say real men don't drive trucks, or use them for work so you truck guys don't get your panties in a bunch lol.

It's not just big trucks, its also dudes driving sports car and motorcycles where they rev the engines loudly. Like they're going out of there way to try to bring attention to their vehicles.

Damn, just shy of 9 years.

<mma4>

Stop thinking about other men's dicks, weirdos.

Back