Big Truck = Small Genitalia

For one, there's no practical reason to these huge jacked up trucks. Some are so high off the ground that they are impractical for towing or hauling anything, and you need a step ladder to get in and out. There are two qualities about men who drive these trucks:

1. They are either physically small or phallicly small.
2. They are generally huge a-holes.

For one, there's no practical reason to these huge jacked up trucks. Some are so high off the ground that they are impractical for towing or hauling anything, and you need a step ladder to get in and out. There are two qualities about men who drive these trucks:

1. They are either physically small or phallicly small.
2. They are generally huge a-holes.
They also vote Republican. Every. Damn. Time.

I drive a Chevy trail boss. I hate the name but I love the look of the truck. It comes with a 2 inch lift kit. I am a pretty big guy with a family. I am constantly using the bed and cab to haul shit and often find I don’t have enough space.

For example, I always have my daughters bike in the back. So, she can ride it when we go somewhere.

I drive a Chevy trail boss. I hate the name but I love the look of the truck. It comes with a 2 inch lift kit. I am a pretty big guy with a family. I am constantly using the bed and cab to haul shit and often find I don’t have enough space.

For example, I always have my daughters bike in the back. So, she can ride it when we go somewhere.
you don't have to defend your truck use buddy.

If you watch that movie need for speed hummer is small man favotite vehicle

Last edited:
What = a "big truck"?

If I didn't need a truck I wouldn't own a truck. You people who whine about trucks are pretty ridiculous.

Everyone who doesn't drive one of these to work is a homosexual.

Caterpillar-797F-worlds-biggest-dump-trucks.jpg
now thats a good bug out vehicle!!!!

Nothing better than cruising down the freeway and rolling coal on some soyed out prius drivin' liberal imo

I've always wondered where it originated also lol

People with small private parts compensate with large material posessions as a proxy. Whereas people who aren't insecure about that won't make it a priority to "wow" people.

I'm not sure if Freud came up with that or if it was someone else but it's been a cultural trope for awhile.

It's like trailers were never invented

Back