Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.

That's right, he was trying to elbow him in the head and he did, so it wasn't a fluke, thanks for coming.

Dude, if you literally can't see your opponent when you "throw a strike", it's a fluke if it lands, nevertheless if it sleeps the guy.

So every spinning backfist/elbow ever is a fluke?

All the power was created by Zombie leaping in. The elbow itself had almost no power. I don't want to take away from Yair, but that was one of, if not the most lucky KO I've eve seen

That just means that he perfectly timed Zombie leaping in...

That's even more impressive.

Nope, it’s called perfect timing. Knowing exactly where your opponent is going to be based on how he moved throughout the fight and predicting.

So he knew exactly where he was going to be when he threw punches, kicks and elbows for 24 minutes and 58 seconds without significantly hurting him? If you don't even wobble a guy the entire fight then one shot sleeps him, that's luck whether you like it or not. Facts.

I dvr'd this and it cut short midway through the 3rd. Anyone got a gif?
heat75k_medium.gif

Nope, it’s called perfect timing. Knowing exactly where your opponent is going to be based on how he moved throughout the fight and predicting.

Fact.

I’m sad for KZ and wanted him to win but that elbow by Yair was no accident. He knew wtf he was doing.

Love it when a plan comes together. Yair built up to it anticipating KZ confidence would increase and he would apply pressure so Yair saved that move for when it was most needed and effective since KZ tired trying to close out final seconds on high to get the round. Brilliant. Now when you see fighters ahead coast towards the end and stall out a win will better appreciate why. Feel bad for KZ he fought aggressively until the end unfortunately just a tad to much. Nog used to let his opponents batter him until they tired then he would sub them if he survived.

That’s what you get for hugging bullshit.

That was so frustrating to watch. Zombie was getting stronger as the fight went on but he showed zero urgency and despite Yair being at least as tired as he was he did an impression of Mir vs Arlovski just standing there. And then when he was supposed to be the guy pushing the action and pressuring he just stood there and hugged Yair.

Then he finally attacked after wasting the last 10 seconds of the fight but does so as stupid as possible running forward with his head a mile ahead of his feet and gets slept. Just a lot of really dumb decisions on his part. Especially since he might had won the fight if he had lasted just a few seconds longer

Lol give yair zabit or frankie again, cant wait to see him get smashed again. I am mad it was a fluke like it or not

Give Yair some credit .... this is a brutal sport.

If you can't even see your opponent at the time you throw a strike it has to be pretty lucky. He obviously threw it knowing it would be close to Zombie so it wasn't the biggest fluke ever, Hughes knocking out Newton after being choked out is probably the biggest Fluke in the UFC. but it was lucky it landed at all and very lucky it landed that cleanly.

Wow, a lot of salty people in here with Yair's victory, Didn't know he had so many haters...

Fight was called off before the ref knew zombie was out

Should have gone to scorecards
You know that KO goes before the horn. So even if the ref didn't waved it of immediately, it would be done little bit afterwards. KZ was out CLEAN for like 1 minute.

Not a fluke, just a hail Mary that worked, and KZ being dumb af in the closing moments. That last hug out by Yair I was screaming at KZ to just unload on his face ala Mayweather/Ortiz lol..one hug out during a war is fine, multiple times throughout the fight is just completely unnecessary and KZ really fucked up there.

First thing I thought too just looked weird but fair play to Yair hope KZ comes back strong

You know that KO goes before the horn. So even if the ref didn't waved it of immediately, it would be done little bit afterwards. KZ was out CLEAN for like 1 minute.

This is Sherdog, these beta's will go back and forth with you all night saying it was a fluke as long as it fits their narrative and helps them feel better.

So he knew exactly where he was going to be when he threw punches, kicks and elbows for 24 minutes and 58 seconds without significantly hurting him? If you don't even wobble a guy the entire fight then one shot sleeps him, that's luck whether you like it or not. Facts.

Yes. All the other strikes Yair threw, KZ saw, even the ones he got hit with. This one, KZ had no idea an elbow would be coming his way.

Beast was getting smacked by Volkov until he got him with that one shot. That's not luck. It's called fighting to the bell.

The fight was amazing imo, I wasn't pulling for either guy really.

Back