Biggest human being you’ve seen in person?

this dude in front of me in line once was like 6'3" 700 pounds he accidently stepped on my foot and shifted all his weight onto that leg and I think my foot broke and tore internally in the process.

I meet the Big Show once while at work at the airport. Took a picture with him and talked a bit, when he asked me if I had a light I just gave him my lighter. Fn thing looked the size of a tictac in his hand it was mind bending he's so fn big

I saw Hassan Whiteside when he was on the Miami Heat at an upscale bowling alley in Fort Lauderdale , he had a girl on each arm lol

I met former NBA player Danny Granger (6'9") during his college basketball days at the University of New Mexico. We saw each other at a downtown Albuquerque club called the Coliseum. I remember he laughed while I drunkenly sang his praises and talked shit about Andrew Bogut (who played for the rival Utah Utes).

granger_330_suit.jpg

Not the biggest dude I've ever seen, but I met Bill Goldberg and I couldn't get over the size of his hands. I'm a legit 6'6" (ok, 6'5"+7/8ths [anyone better equipped with math wanna tell me how to write that out properly?]) and around 235lbs. We were close in height, I think I was even a bit taller, but when he shook my hand he damn near wrapped mine up.

Dude that went to school with one of my parents, was at least 7' tall (most likely higher, 7'2"-7'4" would be my guess) and over 400 pounds.

I worked with a fella that seriously weighed around 400 pounds. He wasn't fat or built, just a giant.

Worked with a guy who was legit 6'7, almost always the tallest guy in room. I saw him get dwarfed by a truck driver who looked like the lead guitarist from Alice in Chainz. He didn't have to use the step to get out of his truck.

I was recently working with a guy who wears size 17 boots. He's about 6'5, a legit Chad, who left to play college basketball in Cleveland iirc.

There was a local football player that is from my area and played D1 at Arizona about 5 years ago. He played defensive end and was listed 6’4 280 but I remember seeing him at the grocery store and I couldn’t believe how densely built he was. But that was when he was in football shape now that his playing days are over he is about as average looking a person there is.

Sparred with this firefighter who was 6’7 and 280 lbs of muscle. Kickboxing.
I was 6’4 and 155 lbs.

Nicknamed Big Baby, the guy was like the nicest guy ever. I took it easy on him.

:)

The most recent one that blows everyone else out of my memory was at a movie theater. I overheard a woman ask an employee how tall are you? It's weird to hear the words, "I'm seven feet tall."

I would have hated sitting behind him.

Martin ford, 6'8" 320lbs shredded. Not the tallest or heaviest but the man is big and wide. A friend of mine trains in the same gym and I've popped in a few times.

Martyn-Ford-2.jpg

A guy I was at school with was 7'4", friend of mine is 6'8" 300, and back in the day I had a psycho friend Big Rob who was at least 7'2".

It's fun going out on the town with my O line, I'm the lightest at 265lbs, everyone is over 6ft. 7 guys all usually bigger than anyone they meet, people can't handle it.

Tom Stoltman... fucking enormous

And bigger every time!

Last edited:
Andre the Giant at a WWF event in the late 80's up in Seattle. I was probably 7 or 8 and I remember thinking that most of the wrestlers were not as big as I thought they were...bigger than most people I knew but not monsters. Then Andre came out (he was fighting Jake the Snake) and holy mother of gawd he was an absolute human monster.

Used to work with a guy that was 7"0 and had to weigh at least 400+ pounds. No athletic ability at all though, so he was enormous but not really intimidating

Met a dude that played basketball at the local college some years back that said he was 7 foot. I totally believe him.

On the other end of the spectrum, I met MM at a bar in Dallas once. He is a tiny human being.

Andre the Giant at a WWF event in the late 80's up in Seattle. I was probably 7 or 8 and I remember thinking that most of the wrestlers were not as big as I thought they were...bigger than most people I knew but not monsters. Then Andre came out (he was fighting Jake the Snake) and holy mother of gawd he was an absolute human monster.

Reminds me of this pic

andreconanwilt.jpg

I visited Pittsburgh with my ex and we went to a very nice restaurant. We ate a really nice dinner, paid, put down a tip, and went to leave. We started going through the bar area and one of the biggest people I've ever seen walks in. I'm 6" 4" and was a trim 216 lbs at the time.

This guy is taller than me and at least 100 lbs heavier. I heard someone say "Dude, that's Max Starks!". Max Starks was an offensive tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers. His stats are listed at 6' 8", 370 lbs with a SIZE 19 Shoe!

A guy who lives in my building is easily 6'8 and 350lbs. One time it was me, him and another neighbor in the elevator. Big dude gets out first and then neighbor and look at each other and we both say at the same time our versions of "that is one freakishly large man"

I saw Ubereem once, not the biggest guy I’ve seen but the most intimidating for sure.

Back