Biggest human being you’ve seen in person?

Hagrid when I was back at hogwarts

Probbably the biggest human being I saw and most impressive one is Rudy Gobert.
He is listed as 216cm(7'1) tall, every muscle is visible, arms soo long and his hand was big like shovel...

The Undertaker is a legit 6'10 massive man..met him at the airport when i was 12

Had someone work on the morning shift 2 years back who was 6'11 and around 380 lbs...would pick up 66 x 70 inch pieces of glass like a pillow

On separate occasions I interviewed Bob Sapp and Bill Goldberg. The sheer size of both men actually had me a little intimidated, especially since they both had a tendency to ramble.

Around 1998 or 1999 this body builder named Greg Kovacs randomly showed up at the gym I worked out at. He was known as one of the biggest bodybuilders ever. Like 6’4 and 400 pounds, with 25 inch arms. I vividly remember him repping 405 lbs on incline bench like it was nothing.

14wiikvokx8-750x422.jpg

I met the Big Show once and shook his hand. Quite the hand on that fella.

One of my former students, Ricky Wagner, has been in the NFL (Ravens, Lions, now Packers) for 9-10 years and is just a giant human. I go to the NCAA wrestling championships and dual meets and two that stick out to me are Cole Konrad from Minnesota and Adam Coon from Michigan. Coon is an interesting dude in that he is about 6'5" and cuts to make 285. He was a dean's list student at Michigan in Aeronautical Engineering, and is on the US national team in both Greco Roman AND Freestyle wrestling. He wants to play in the NFL (without having ever played in college) and wants to be the largest man to travel to space. One of those dudes who is top 1% brains and brawn.

Around 1998 or 1999 this body builder named Greg Kovacs randomly showed up at the gym I worked out at. He was known as one of the biggest bodybuilders ever. Like 6’4 and 400 pounds, with 25 inch arms. I vividly remember him repping 405 lbs on incline bench like it was nothing.

14wiikvokx8-750x422.jpg
that can't be real!

14wiikvokx8-750x422.jpg

Is this photoshopped? If not, I take it the guy in the left is 5'7".

Is this photoshopped? If not, I take it the guy in the left is 5'7".

The guy on the left is multi-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler. About 5’9 and like 280 lbs. Not very tall but an otherwise massive build. Looks tiny compared to Kovacs.

The guy literally looked like a comic book illustration. lol

14wiikvokx8-750x422.jpg

Haha, Jay's like please don't make me stand next to this guy.

I saw Andre the Giant at the Quebec City Coliseum back in 80 or 81. We stuck around after the event and we got to see him up close. A true giant!
Agreed. I met Andre. It is genuinely startling to get close to him. My mind had trouble processing how a person could be that large, moreso in terms of mass than height. I also met a couple of 7' college basketball players. It's not the same thing.

I used to take my boys to the rasslin' shows when they were young. Big Show and Strowman were freakin' huge.

Have met Shaq twice

Bill Walton is also, pure height, up there.

Back