Biggest proof that Conor is done !

Anyone who thinks he won't come back is a 48-carat doofus. Even if it's for a guaranteed beating, the money is too yuge to be left on the table. He'll be back. Guaranteed.

Mcgregor been done since Floyd bro.
Your two years late on this.
Don’t understand how people haven’t realized this and moved on yet.

ha ha , you exposed urself
fighting Khabib while Khabib was still in prime !!!

they both are about the same age, tboth are in their prime.
get over it Khabib beat the shit out of your hero and Conor felt greatness for the first time
Age and prime are two different things.

And I was referring to Conor fighting Khabib while Khabib is still in his prime, unlike Floyd who waited until Pac man was in multiple wars, kod, and lost a step before finally fighting him.
So calm down Alice.

Age and prime are two different things.

And I was referring to Conor fighting Khabib while Khabib is still in his prime, unlike Floyd who waited until Pac man was in multiple wars, kod, and lost a step before finally fighting him.
So calm down Alice.
dont care about Floyd and Pac , which also doesnt change the fact that Conor got his ass beat by a 40 years retired boxer when Conor was in his prime.

age and prime are not different things , you can be in your prime with 30 years of age but you cant be out of your prime with 40 years of age.
lets not play games.Khabib beat the shit out of Conor in Conors prime and in his own game.
dont worry I am calm but you are not , since you are looking for hidden excuses for your hero

After seeing all this threads about Conor Mcgregor, i ll show you just ond picture that will show you he is done with MMA !

Against Alvarez he was intense and hungry for success, struggled to survive and to get decent life.

Against Nurmagomedov, already had all that ! He wasnt confident, even avoided eye contact.

He is ritcher, older, has another business , children and will not risk brain damage for anything !

However if he returns(which I doubt), it will be a downfall, he ll lose

He said once: " get in, take money fast, and get out"

Bye Conor. Its been a good ride
I think anyone with that kindve money loses that hunger, Tyson did, Floyd used to be a different fighter on the come up, although hes still motivated by money not the same hungry animal

dont care about Floyd and Pac , which also doesnt change the fact that Conor got his ass beat by a 40 years retired boxer when Conor was in his prime.

age and prime are not different things , you can be in your prime with 30 years of age but you cant be out of your prime with 40 years of age.
lets not play games.Khabib beat the shit out of Conor in Conors prime and in his own game.
dont worry I am calm but you are not , since you are looking for hidden excuses for your hero
Conor record was 0 and 0. Not really a big accomplishment.

Well thanks for explaining why they are different.

I am aware of this. At least Conor actually took the challenge. Conor takes on more challenges than any other combat sports athlete at this time. From challenging the pound for pound number 1 at the time to moving up in weight and taking boxing pro boxing matches despite never having a pro boxing match.

Quit being so salty and try to enjoy the entertainment.

Back