Biggest pussy moves by celebrities?

Was gonna use the Axl Rose example myself.

Other than that, I remember Edmund on the Ronda Rousey season of TUF where he was talking mad shit to Denis Hallman. Quotes probably aren't exact but he started saying "We can find a time" or whatever. Hallman just said "Theres a ring right here in the gym we can go right now".

Edmund just said "Yeah we can" and Hallman just shrugs and starts walking towards the ring. Then Edmund immediately bitches out and starts saying "You just want me kicked off the show". It was such a bitch move and he got completely clowned.

Edit: Found it. Good God, the amount of besmirchment is embarrassing. Frigging Rousey is stepping in and covering for his ass. I completely forgot.

LO Fucking L. Thanks for reminding me of that. Edmond and his bullshit kung fu would get destroyed by a real fighter. That cocksucker has himself next to Muhammad Ali on the wall of his gym. Up his own punk ass. I loved when Werdum front kicked him. Ronda is more alpha than he is. She would probably kick his ass too, LOL.

7tf7h7mbjuoy.jpg

LO Fucking L. Thanks for reminding me of that. Edmond and his bullshit kung fu would get destroyed by a real fighter. That cocksucker has himself next to Muhammad Ali on the wall of his gym. Up his own punk ass. I loved when Werdum front kicked him. Ronda is more alpha than he is. She would probably kick his ass too, LOL.

7tf7h7mbjuoy.jpg

Wow. Just wow. I remember after it happened a buddy of mine and I were saying we'd pay for an entire PPV just because it had Edmund Vs Hallman on it. Missed opportunity imo, lol.

Axl Rose writing the song "Get in the Ring", where he called Bob Guccione Jr out by name to fight him and then publicly pussying out when Guccione actually accepted was pretty gay.

fatty.jpg

The song suggests that Bob Guccione, Jr.'s father (founder of Penthouse magazine) "gets more pussy" than Guccione Jr. The younger Guccione responded in a letter to Rose, saying he accepted the challenge to a fight and could use the promotion to help sell magazines.[2][7][8] Rose later backed down from the fight, reportedly after learning that Guccione Jr. had nine years of fight training.[2]
better than getting his shit pushed in in front of the whole world.

Was gonna use the Axl Rose example myself.

Other than that, I remember Edmund on the Ronda Rousey season of TUF where he was talking mad shit to Denis Hallman. Quotes probably aren't exact but he started saying "We can find a time" or whatever. Hallman just said "Theres a ring right here in the gym we can go right now".

Edmund just said "Yeah we can" and Hallman just shrugs and starts walking towards the ring. Then Edmund immediately bitches out and starts saying "You just want me kicked off the show". It was such a bitch move and he got completely clowned.

Edit: Found it. Good God, the amount of besmirchment is embarrassing. Frigging Rousey is stepping in and covering for his ass. I completely forgot.

i hate ronda but goddamn she's sexy. As far as hallman, he's a capable guy, kinda weird though.

anyone mention Suge Knight and him getting kayoed once or twice as well as his fainting in court? I think that takes the cake. One thing I know about life is that people who put on the biggest show of being something only do it because they are the opposite, many of them in the church.

Steven Seagal. Here below are his famous highlights:
- Talking trash about legit martial artist. Bob Wall (O'hara from Enter The Dragon) called out Seagal for his BS, stepped on his feet and looked him dead in the eye and challenged him. Seagal threatened to shoot him.
- "Judo" Gene Lebell. All i have to say is google the story because it's too funny!
- vs. Van Damme. Seagal talked trash about VD saying he was fake and he could take him. One night at a party at Sly Stallone's house, Seagal kept talking shit about Van Damme and Van Damme called him out. Now this is early 90's PRIME Van Damme. Seagal turned around and left the party.

Joe Biden when he asked the " AR-14" guy if he wanted to step outside. Like fuck off Joe you are well over 70 years old, dont play that tough guy shit or you'll break a hip.
if i had Kamala as b plan, i would not let Biden do a single step and keep him under a glass bell for next 8 years lmao

so maybe was better not write a fucking song about challenge somebody to a public fight in a ring lol

yes but better still would have been to either not mention anyone by name in the song, or only name fellow pussies that you think you could whip hahhaa

Steven Seagal. Here below are his famous highlights:
- Talking trash about legit martial artist. Bob Wall (O'hara from Enter The Dragon) called out Seagal for his BS, stepped on his feet and looked him dead in the eye and challenged him. Seagal threatened to shoot him.
- "Judo" Gene Lebell. All i have to say is google the story because it's too funny!
- vs. Van Damme. Seagal talked trash about VD saying he was fake and he could take him. One night at a party at Sly Stallone's house, Seagal kept talking shit about Van Damme and Van Damme called him out. Now this is early 90's PRIME Van Damme. Seagal turned around and left the party.
there are so many stories and accounts with these egomaniacs, it's hard to say whats true or not. It sounds to me like the Lebell story was really exaggerated. There are stories of Van Damme getting beat up too, don't know if they are true. Can Seagall fight? I don't think so, he's skilled at the art part though.

there are so many stories and accounts with these egomaniacs, it's hard to say whats true or not. It sounds to me like the Lebell story was really exaggerated. There are stories of Van Damme getting beat up too, don't know if they are true. Can Seagall fight? I don't think so, he's skilled at the art part though.

Van Damme's bodyguard Chuck Zito (martial artist, boxer, and former hell's angel member) knocked out Van Damme. VD was on the liquor, got cocky and dared Zito to hit him. Zito obliged.

Van Damme's bodyguard Chuck Zito (martial artist, boxer, and former hell's angel member) knocked out Van Damme. VD was on the liquor, got cocky and dared Zito to hit him. Zito obliged.
Ya, i think i heard some story, so many stories out there. I don't think most of them are completely true if at all. I still don't believe Lebell threw Bruce around in the 60's, men and there egos know no bounds. Not to say that Lebell maybe could not have but stories get twisted. There was the story that Wesley Snipes was kayoed by Tyson too, again, no clue if it's true or not.

Ya, i think i heard some story, so many stories out there. I don't think most of them are completely true if at all. I still don't believe Lebell threw Bruce around in the 60's, men and there egos know no bounds. Not to say that Lebell maybe could not have but stories get twisted. There was the story that Wesley Snipes was kayoed by Tyson too, again, no clue if it's true or not.
Due respect to a legend like Bruce Lee, but “Judo Gene” was a legit high-level grappler. It’s not naive to believe it would’ve hard for him to stretch a much smaller TMA guy like Bruce, ha the two ever scrapped. Whether or not it actually happened though...who knows?

I've heard about the Tyson/ Snipes confrontation lol. As far as Lebell throwing Lee around, I think it was in terms of practice. Lee was training with different martial artist at the time to get better. He may of been rusty for a while but eventually he got better. Lee trained with Lebell and kickboxer Jim Kelly. I think Kelly mentioned that Bruce was good but he got winded easily during training.

Nickelback stopping the show because he got hit in the head with a bottle. That aint rock n' roll muh. I see a theme forming.
I saw GnR years back at a festival and so many of the crowd were throwing bottles full of wee at Axl it was getting really slippery on stage so he threatened a walk out. This was after him arriving on stage an hour after he was due to.
Puddle of Mudd supporting Korn didn't go down with the crowd well either, the lead singer gave back as much as he got though.

Dennis Rodman pulled a complete hissy fit at a celebrity Holdem tournament. Shame really, he seems like a really good guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back