Bill Gates never invented 86-Dos it was purchased Bill Gates was a front for Windows and the busines

First of i want to say I am not 100% on all these facts but I have done a fair amount of research so bear with me. My research found out that Tim Paterson made 86-Dos for a company he was working. That company sold it off to Bill Gates for a very very very very very very very very very very low price. Paul Allen himself was more of the Architect of Windows than Bill was. Bill was more of the business man who out muscled the competition, go figure a skinny guy would be the muscle lol, no pun intended.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them. I'll be here all day.

You just found this out - LOL. Why don't you go to your local library and get the DVD Triumph of the Nerds, a PBS special from 1996.

Tim Paterson worked for Seattle Data Systems and he himself ripped off CP/M. M$haft paid $50,000 and said voila! to IBM.

The only reason you know of M$haft is that GAry Kildall's wife was a dumb fucking cunt. Kildall wrote CP/M and Bill Gates actually told IBM they should go talk to Kildall about an O/S for their PC. Kildall's wife didn't want to sign IBM's CDA and they went back to Seattle --- which shocked Gates.

But he’s not hailed as a hero of innovation like a Thomas Edison.

Turns out Edison didn't invent a bunch of stuff either. He had teams of inventors pumping out patents with his name on them.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

glcEysx.jpg

Do the people of the internet know this?!

What's really interesting are the comments at Greenfield Village/Henry Ford Museum --- where they have one of edison's factories and his lab. When I was a kid the message was that Edison invented EVERYTHING - LOL. If you go now there are little cards that actually say what really happened, including that was an asshole who used the media to spread lies and steal from his competitors. I was truly shocked to see this when I took my kids. i wonder how much of this is due to the internet and availability of information?

This is the sort of thread people make before being found naked in the middle of the street, demanding to see the pope.

This is the sort of thread people make before being found naked in the middle of the street, demanding to see the pope.
Dude on the street corner says he has a pill that will make you see god.

I figured it was common knowledge that Bill Gates didn't really create his products from the ground up and just marketed things he bought really well.

I support the amusement itt but.. most people do think Bill invented all this shit on his own. Kinda like a lot of mofo’s be believing Columbus discovered America and so on. His name is the ‘Kleenex’ of invented pc shit, basically.

First of i want to say I am not 100% on all these facts but I have done a fair amount of research so bear with me. My research found out that Tim Paterson made 86-Dos for a company he was working. That company sold it off to Bill Gates for a very very very very very very very very very very low price. Paul Allen himself was more of the Architect of Windows than Bill was. Bill was more of the business man who out muscled the competition, go figure a skinny guy would be the muscle lol, no pun intended.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them. I'll be here all day.
and Elon isnt constructing Teslas himself and Bezos isn't shipping packages. What is your point? Bill was the chief executive and made the broad decisions of the company- from its humble garage roots to its sprawling campus. Are you trying to argue Gates is undeserving of his wealth?

and Elon isnt constructing Teslas himself and Bezos isn't shipping packages. What is your point? Bill was the chief executive and made the broad decisions of the company- from its humble garage roots to its sprawling campus. Are you trying to argue Gates is undeserving of his wealth?

I think his mind is just blown because he’s one of those people that always assumed Gates invented everything from the micro-chip to the micro-processor.

TRD doing his "The Computer Wore Bike Shoes" routine I see.
Is there any topic he's not an expert on?

No. No there isn't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back