Bill Nye The Butt-Stuff Guy's "Sex Junk" episode nominated for Emmy

TaGJaOF.jpg

The Emmys are a joke. So are the Oscars.
The PC awards or pathetic culture award ceremonies.

I can't remember the last time I even watched any of this garbage, easily over a decade.

14qsew0toity.gif

I hope it wins and we get a whole album.

Did anyone actually think Nye didn't like butt stuff?He's probably put his test tube up more than one guy's ass......

can someone educate me on bill nye, because I don't really know him too well. wasn't he just a guy that had a childrens show explaining basic science? has he always been a nutjob like this? did he just conceal it? I never knew until recently what a waste of oxygen he is

It should be nominated for virus of the year by the CDC & wiped off the planet

Maybe my father is right...

a3081101226_10.jpg

population control and retail sales tax revenues.

these actors are all just pawns for the elite banking families.

No matter what show, no matter what movie, no matter the actor, writer or director, fuck awards shows. You can only get angry at Bill Nye's dumbass show if you take award shows seriously in any fashion to begin with.

I remember when he was a guest on Conan O'Brien's show and he got pissed at Conan for having the "masturbating bear" skit on after Bill Nye's guest interview.

He was legit pissed, he didn't even want to talk. I thought it was funny but also admired his principles a little (because kids were tuning in to see Bill Nye and then saw a mascot pretending to wack off), - I was like, alright, I guess I can respect that from his viewpoint.

Now he turns around and does this shit

It's a bunch of liberals patting each other on the back and virtue signalling.

The same as it has been, just don't spend your money to support the product they produce.

Stop spending your money on anything like products that support their shows and let the sponsors know.

Then just turn off the TV or turn the channel when they come on.

It's simple and nothing to get worked up about.

Vote with your money, it's an way that has been around in the US since we became a country.

Back