Billy Joe Saunders pulled out again.....

Legit unfefeated 160 BJS who has never fought anyone at the top level?

Yes.

Please let me know when Saunders chicken shit ass even signs a top fight, let alone shows up in the ring. Canelo, Golovkin, Jacobs all wipe the floor with this fraud.

so eubank jr(who was close to a pick em againt groves), andy lee(coming off a ktfo win over korobov who had just beat current interim 168 champ uzcategui) and lemueix who has recently been mentioned as a possible opponent for canelo should the golovkin rematch fail to be made are not top level?

http://www.meridiano.com.ve/otros-d...las-negociaciones-con-golovkin-fracasen-.html

perhaps you need to take a nap before posting

so eubank jr(who was close to a pick em againt groves), andy lee(coming off a ktfo win over korobov who had just beat current interim 168 champ uzcategui) and lemueix who has recently been mentioned as a possible opponent for canelo should the golovkin rematch fail to be made are not top level?

http://www.meridiano.com.ve/otros-d...las-negociaciones-con-golovkin-fracasen-.html

perhaps you need to take a nap before posting
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No, they are fucking not.

If Saunders ever groes a pair of balls and takes one of the top dogs Ill happily take your money.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No, they are fucking not.

If Saunders ever groes a pair of balls and takes one of the top dogs Ill happily take your money.

how are the three boxers i just mentioned not top level?

no they are fucking not doesnt explain anything other than your possiible probelm with sleep depravation

how are the three boxers i just mentioned not top level?

no they are fucking not doesnt explain anything other than your possiible probelm with sleep depravation
What have they done that puts them at the elite level? Ill wait.

Please explain to me how any of those 3 B level fighters are on the level of Canelo, Golovkin, or Danny.

He is a fucker , I hope he fights Gennady and get his butt knocked out , pulled for the third time now against murray i think ?

I actually give BJS a half decent shot against (a fading) GGG, and I’m sure he and his handlers think the same.

BJS as undisputed MW champ. Imagine that.

Canelo sets a trap and irons him out though.

Billy Joe saunders, admits that he doesn't want to risk fighting martin Murray as he is all about business and doesn't want to risk losing out on a big money fight against ggg or canelo.

People where writing murray off but he was the first person to take ggg 11 rounds when ggg was in his prime.

Give murray the big money fight. BJS doesn't deserve it. Would be justice after bjs was too scared of taking the risk and losing.

What have they done that puts them at the elite level? Ill wait.

Please explain to me how any of those 3 B level fighters are on the level of Canelo, Golovkin, or Danny.

when did i say that eubank jr, andy lee and david lemuiex where elite level.

i said that they are/were top level fighters.

i agree, they are not elite...but i never said that they were

when did i say that eubank jr, andy lee and david lemuiex where elite level.

i said that they are/were top level fighters.

i agree, they are not elite...but i never said that they were
Maybe you should keep your lame ass insults to yourself then since you agree with me?

Maybe you should keep your lame ass insults to yourself then since you agree with me?

maybe you should get some more sleep before posting stupid shit like billy joe saunders has never fought a top level fighter when you meant to say an elite fighter

dumbass

I wish BJS's dad had pulled out and saved boxing from this bum.

maybe you should get some more sleep before posting stupid shit like billy joe saunders has never fought a top level fighter when you meant to say an elite fighter

dumbass
Top level. Nothing higher. Elite. All the same shit. All the same thing and something BJS has never faced.

Keep dropping the insults and see how long you stick around. Your bullshit has grown old.

BJS pulls out so much, I'm surprised he ever had any kids.

Back