Billy the Kid or Adolf Hitler? Which was more likely to have survived?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Billy the kid was supposedly shot and killed at the age of 22.

But the guy that shot him was his former friend, Pat Garrett. It's possible that Pat helped his friend fake his death. Identifying bodies was a lot harder back then. Photos were very rare, fingerprints, DNA, and dental records didn't exist. And there was this old man who claimed he was Billy the Kid when he was 90 years old.
Here's a link about him.
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/billy-the-kid-brushy-bill-roberts

Now Adolf Hitler supposedly committed suicide, but when the Russians found his body, one of Hitler's men had been burning it for hours. Why burn Hitler's body, if not to hide the fact that it wasn't Hitler?

Then in 1970, the Russians burned his body even more, and dumped his ashes into the river. How convenient.

After that, the only remains that exist are a skull and part of a jaw. The skull is questionable, but the jaw helped them confirm through dental X-rays that it's Hitler. Although dental records were just physical so could be switched easily if someone had access.

So of the two, Hitler or Billy the Kid, who do you think is more likely to have survived?

I would have to go With Hitler, considering his body was never recovered.

what was the official story? he and Eva killed themselves, and one of the Nazi officers burned his body?

Billy
tenor.gif

He took the Mexican Blackbird down to old Mexico.

If Hitler had wanted to escape he could have avoided being bottled up in Berlin but it suited his narsasism to imagine he was going down in a "blaze of glory last stand" in his capital.

Elvis and Tupac have entered the chat

I'm saying hitler after seeing all those nazi bunkers found in South America wtf was their purpose.

NEITHER . I doubt t either was faked. Maybe Billy the Kid considering who did it was his friend. Hitler was burned for a reason he didn't want to be another Mussilini. Also Hitler would have never just stfu n hid ego was waaaaaay to large to of done that. Also he was pretty sick anyway from all the drugs he was on.

I'm saying hitler after seeing all those nazi bunkers found in South America wtf was their purpose.
Well considering how many of them escaped to south America and had followings, it's not surprising they built bunkers.

Fucking Walter Rauff escaped justice and had the balls to mail Germany and request they send his German army naval pension to his new address. He also buddied up with Pinochet who refused to extradite him.

The angel of death Josef Mengele also escaped to there and never was brought to justice. A lot of them did.

Hitler and his chick took a secret passage then a U boat to Argentina, he didn’t live that long cos he was on so many drugs

Back