Billy the Kid or Adolf Hitler? Which was more likely to have survived?

Hitler and his chick took a secret passage then a U boat to Argentina, he didn’t live that long cos he was on so many drugs
I don't think it would be hard for him to disguise himself either. His face is so deeply associated with that little mustache that all he has to do is shave it off and nobody would ever recognize him.

Tim Kennedy didn't have to hunt for Billy the Kid.

Hitler was already dying so there was no point fleeing, and most of his inner circle are accounted for.

This is a very interesting doco that explains that the remains the Russians thought were Hitler and Eva, were in fact not and their real bodies have not been recovered. It looks like they may have been buried in a nearby common grave. So ultimately the Nazis outsmarted the Russians over this. The doco is well worth it and has 6 or 7 parts.

There was a great Unsolved mysteries episode about Billy the Kid and how a guy claimed to be him.

and Young Guns II, was loosley based off of him.

Billy
tenor.gif

He took the Mexican Blackbird down to old Mexico.

I believe the guy from young guns 2 .

The lawyer calling him “Billy!” Is my favorite part of the whole movie!

Hitler. Back than all those powerful Nazi had escape plan to South America.

Both died when claimed but out of the two Billy.

Hitler did not want to be a prize to be flaunted in death so he requested his men burn him and from memory his jaw bone was recovered after the fact and it was confirmed to be Hitler from dental records.

Hitler and goering were both agents before becoming nazis. Hitler became a Nazi after being sent to infiltrate the Nazi party.

After ww2, Nazis went to work for the united states and some Nazi criminals were protected by the us.

Many of the royal family in England were pro nazi.

Hitler was a dropout, felon, and bum before getting into politics. While dictator, he became a meth and dope addict.

Its likely he was an agent. Maybe they wouldve just let him die as he was of no use, but a good chance he was hidden by allies.

Operation barbrosa could've been a black op against Soviet union before the cold war began.

Hitler was in rough shape towards the end. Heart issues, tremors, bouts of insanity. Most concur due to raging Syphilis. And BTK was too ugly to hide.

BillyTheKid.jpg

Hitler was already dying so there was no point fleeing, and most of his inner circle are accounted for.

This is a very interesting doco that explains that the remains the Russians thought were Hitler and Eva, were in fact not and their real bodies have not been recovered. It looks like they may have been buried in a nearby common grave. So ultimately the Nazis outsmarted the Russians over this. The doco is well worth it and has 6 or 7 parts.

Felton is my favorite historian on YouTube. I've read a ton about WWII and he regularly pulls out videos on things I've never heard of before. Riveting storyteller.

Billy.

Hitler died in the bunker. The reason people thought he didn't was a bogus DNA test done by a history channel documentary. Now that we know that was bogus theres nothing there.

Hitler refused to leave the bunker and Goebells would not have been willing to kill his whole family if Hitler was going to back out. If he did change his mind and decided to flee at the last moment there would been no one left to coordinate such an escape and the Soviets were down the street.

No one witnesses sees what happens to someone who stays on a sinking ship for obvious reasons. That doesn't mean they survived it just means no one was around to witness it happening.

Last edited:
Billy.

Hitler died in the bunker. The reason people thought he didn't was a bogus DNA test done by a history channel documentary. Now that we know that was bogus theres nothing there.

Hitler refused to leave the bunker and Goebells would not have been willing to kill his whole family if Hitler was going to back out. If he did change his mind and decided to flee at the last moment there would been no one left to coordinate such an escape and the Soviets were down the street.

Many leading historians believe Hitler duped the Allies during his escape using this method.

Felton is my favorite historian on YouTube. I've read a ton about WWII and he regularly pulls out videos on things I've never heard of before. Riveting storyteller.

I agree. I hightly recommend his channel.

Hitler escaped to Argentina, he got out of Berlin in an Arado Ar 234, we didn't have anything that could intercept an Ar 234 at the time.

Then aboard U-977 in Norway............. To Argentina.......

Back