Social Bio Girl Becomes NC's First Female Wrestling Champion!

Damn straight. Mother, Aunt, how many do you need? Two is plural and counts as women, right?
We talked about this before, what your aunt did with you was not wrestling.

I'd imagine those 100 lb Freshmen guys get stuffed into lockers quite easily by the Seniors.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Really impressive. One of the worst things about wrestling was being matched up with a girl. It's a lose lose for young men, you're supposed to win and if you lose you're crushed. Also if a girl is wrestling boys she's pretty tough, fortunately in most cases, she's tough for a girl...

*Edit: her name's Heaven?

Meh, if those boys are raised by non bitch ass men, they'll be fine with a loss to a girl.

Oh look, an extreme statistical outlier.

1A. She’s obviously got skills but she’s competing against schools with 30 kids in their graduating class. Maybe she’s actually a Leighton Vander Esch level talent but let’s pump the breaks a bit here.

I don't think a HS wrestler at 106 is cutting 14 pounds. I might be wrong, but I think at lower-end 98-126 (? - I don't remember the weights for sure) most kids are wrestling at or close to walking weight, right? Or no? Hell, I don't know. I did. lol
Haha, I just used the usual 10% - 15% cut that most MMA Fighters do. That'd make the real weight around 120lbs.

Also, I'd imagine a lot of these wrestlers keeping their weight low so they could then make the water cut (source: had friends in high school who wrestled). Meaning if they weren't wrestling, they'd have no reason to keep their weight that low (115 - 125lbs). Just like MMA Fighters, they'd gain weight and end up much heavier.

Just making counter points to all the "No high school boy is that light" posts. They're making it seem like the girl beat 106lbs midgets, while in reality she probably beat guys who'd be typical 130 - 140 pound dudes if they weren't wrestling.

I've seen several stories over the years of girls competing against guys in HS wrestling but I don't recall ever hearing about women competing against men at the collegiate level. Do colleges not allow it?

I have a 14 year old female(biological female) cousin that wrestles boys. If the boys get a boner, the match is stopped until the boys have a cool down time. True story.

Don’t know how common it is (I was a smaller rural high school) but a friend of mine won state at 106 when he was in 8th grade. Won again at 113 as a freshman. Then hit his growth spurt and was 140 something and then he was just a good but no longer state contending guy.
Yeah I grew up wrestling with a couple of brothers who were forced to cut massive weight every year by their dad since they were about 6. The older brother wrestled 103 lbs through his senior year, younger one was forced to wrestle one class above. Even the 9 lb weight difference made a big impact and the younger brother didn't get near the credit he deserved compared to the older one.

They constantly got the town's recognition as our best wrestlers with news articles and shit. Even I bought the hype until I wrestled the older one during a practice and just absolutely rolled him with no effort and actively not trying to put any weight on him. Then it hit me he was wrestling literal children.

I wrestled 170 and it was rough, big enough to have that grown man strength but light enough to be agile and technical. Broke my heart to see our 180 up to heavyweight guys breeze through district and go far in regionals after I would destroy them in practice, only for me to face monsters in my weight class at even the district level.

1A. She’s obviously got skills but she’s competing against schools with 30 kids in their graduating class. Maybe she’s actually a Leighton Vander Esch level talent but let’s pump the breaks a bit here.
Damn, I wondered if this might have been the case after I saw the clip of the championship match. That kid had no top control and was awkward as hell when those lower weights usually get the most technical wrestlers at the top.

I have to wonder if there were 8 wrestlers because there are literally only 8 1A schools with a wrestling program in NC which isn't exactly a wrestling state. She looked jacked for her size so it was probably literally an athletic woman dominating kids.

I was always so jealous of that system. There is no 1A-5A system in Texas wrestling, every school is in the same pool. I came from one of the smallest wrestling schools so if Texas were a traditional state, I would have probably placed in state every year of high school.

I have a 14 year old female(biological female) cousin that wrestles boys. If the boys get a boner, the match is stopped until the boys have a cool down time. True story.
That's bullshit, the boys always continue on when someone pops a boner. They keep going until one of them is thoroughly pounded and the other one comes out on top. That is why girls don't belong in wrestling.

Good for her, not surprised that she’s ahead of most the competition if she started from a young age. Most kids who wrestle don’t actually start till high school. She also probably faced freshmen and sophomores at that weight. I wrestled all 4 years in hs and had to face a few girls. Wasn’t too awkward tbh but the crowd would definitely pay attention more.

all that said NC is a pretty garbage state for wrestling. Doubt she’d be as successful in the north East, Midwest or California.

I think she turned the one to her right into a full blown lesbian
I'm like 90% sure I saw that kid at a Pokemon tournament recently. Kind of reminds me of a chick in Oklahoma, she looked like a dork but that bitch was no joke and beating some serious competition for her weight class. Was amusing to see her in the stands reading Harry Potter between bouts.

The younger brother I mentioned earlier had to face her and you could tell he was sweating it. That was pretty deep in to Mid-America Nationals so he knew she was a serious wrestler, normally he was as chill as it gets but that match was different. You could feel the weight falling off his shoulders after he won.

That's bullshit, the boys always continue on when someone pops a boner. They keep going until one of them is thoroughly pounded and the other one comes out on top. That is why girls don't belong in wrestling.

This was the rule when she was in Alaska. She's down in Florida now. I don't know what kind of rules they go by.

I've seen several stories over the years of girls competing against guys in HS wrestling but I don't recall ever hearing about women competing against men at the collegiate level. Do colleges not allow it?
There are female college teams but I don't think there's any women wrestling in the men's divisions. Not sure if it's a rule or not. As someone pointed out earlier, smallest male division in college is 125 lbs and by that weight and age, there's not really a girl out there who can compete with the guys.

In Texas they separate girls from guys in high school, but until then it's mixed. The girls who grew up competing with the boys are a different breed, there's just an aggression and confidence that you only get by being between the hammer and the anvil. They pretty much maul the girls who never had that experience.

This was the rule when she was in Alaska. She's down in Florida now. I don't know what kind of rules they go by.
I'm honestly surprised boners were that frequent. Usually guys tend to be so nervous or awkward that it doesn't happen with the girls. Every once in awhile you really do get that weird moment where someone pops a boner mid match. I think it's like a rage boner more than anything though, like Conor McGregor weighing in.

Not me of course, the worst I did was rage cry when I was little because the competition was ferocious on my team. They were tears of murder, like Ricardo Arona, I was a tiger with blood in my eyes.

Luckily I didn't have to go against chicks in high school because nothing is sexier than a chick who can wrestle. One girl in Dallas slipped out of my cradle during a cross team practice and I practically swooned. My cradle was legendary.

Back