Bisping is going to dominate Gastelum

It's a high risk high reward fight for Bisping.

I think this is arguably the most true, simple statement to describe this booking regarding Bisping.

If he wins, that puts him in place for immediate turnaround against Georges if Whittaker isn't cleared, and possibly for the winner without having to fight an actual contender.

By any measure possible, Kelvin is an easier fight then Romero, Jacare or Weidman. Compared to Romero its like an order of magnitude easier.

On the other hand, he's got to be pretty beaten up right now and isn't getting ANY time to recover his body.

I truly believe that Gastelum will bum rush and ko him stiff. It will be brutal for Bisbing.

Sherdog thinks everyone is only as good as their last fight. Bisping is better than gastelum everywhere. Yeah it's short notice but Bisping was just training for his biggest fight ever. Bisping is going to win an easy fight, I have no idea how Fastelum is even being picked here. Ping going to lose rd 1 and dominate the next 4 of it even goes the diatance.

Ping bless

<15>

Now it's nothing but excuses because he took the fight on short notice. Can't convince anyone that Bisping has always been an overrated fighter, who wins by being the busier fighter majority of the time. Arguably lost against old man Hendo, this was easy to see coming with as chinny as he is being dropped every damn fight he's in.

Back