Bitches be talkin shit

Eazy123

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I work at a company that's 90% female, andone thing about them that drives me nuts more than anything is when they talk shit about each other behind their backs, then go to lunch together the next day all laughing and being friendly and shit.

The next time I catch them talking shit to me about someone else, I remind them that they were out to lunch with that person so what the fuck are they talking about. They say "Oh, I never said she was a bad PERSON…"

4OVLKQc.gif

Then they'll turn around and hold a grudge because you forgot to take the garbage out twelve years ago

Discuss

Standard female behaviour, not very nice but they act all friendly on the front and they hate eatchother with passion behind their backs, ironically this fact makes the whole feminism rage movement pretty funny

Women are crazy. All of them. I realized this which is why im done with relationships. They arent worth the trouble imo.

The AV is appropriate.

I dealt with a lot of this shit when I was working in restaurants. Girls who straight up HATED each other would be best friends and hang out outside of work and shit. I never got that. If I don't like someone, I'm definitely not going to spend any more time with them than necessary.

It’s worse for me because I don’t work in that type of environment but my wife does and I have to listen to her tell me about all the women there she hates

Work with an all female customer service department

can confirm, its a fucking nightmare. they're annoying as fuck. plus they're babied by management cause they're all truly too busy (stupid) to handle more responsibilities, when in reality they're all just sitting around talking about fucking food or their tragic dating lives since they're all either single, or in joyless marriages

My wife fortunately left the company for a better paying job, but the couple years she was here all she dealt with was hearing them bitch over incredibly trivial shit. or they'd ice her out because she "transfered them a call" which is literally their only job duty....to answer customer calls....

its actually insane...

saying they're delusional about themselves is a massive understatement

10/10 would shoot self again

Work with an all female customer service department

can confirm, its a fucking nightmare. they're annoying as fuck. plus they're babied by management cause they're all truly too busy (stupid) to handle more responsibilities, when in reality they're all just sitting around talking about fucking food or their tragic dating lives since they're all either single, or in joyless marriages

My wife fortunately left the company for a better paying job, but the couple years she was here all she dealt with was hearing them bitch over incredibly trivial shit. or they'd ice her out because she "transfered them a call" which is literally their only job duty....to answer customer calls....

its actually insane...

saying they're delusional about themselves is a massive understatement

10/10 would shoot self again

holy shiet, i think management should just issue you with a bottle of jack to deal with that stupid shit on the daily without snapping

"The women at my job talk behind eachother's backs a lot."

That's how a man should say that. If you're one of the catty whores you're talking about, you'd probably say "bitches be talkin shit" like a fucking instagram meme. They're probably comfortable enough to talk like that around you because they're assuming you do it too.

I work at a company that's 90% female, andone thing about them that drives me nuts more than anything is when they talk shit about each other behind their backs, then go to lunch together the next day all laughing and being friendly and shit.

The next time I catch them talking shit to me about someone else, I remind them that they were out to lunch with that person so what the fuck are they talking about. They say "Oh, I never said she was a bad PERSON…"

4OVLKQc.gif

Then they'll turn around and hold a grudge because you forgot to take the garbage out twelve years ago

Discuss
4LNaxcU.jpg

The AV is appropriate.

I dealt with a lot of this shit when I was working in restaurants. Girls who straight up HATED each other would be best friends and hang out outside of work and shit. I never got that. If I don't like someone, I'm definitely not going to spend any more time with them than necessary.

They thrive on being acknowledged by others. It doesn't matter who, just acknowledge their presence ffs. Bunch of babies lol

Al bitches are crazy and all guys are assholes. That's what I tell anyone who'll listen.

"The women at my job talk behind eachother's backs a lot."

That's how a man should say that. If you're one of the catty whores you're talking about, you'd probably say "bitches be talkin shit" like a fucking instagram meme. They're probably comfortable enough to talk like that around you because they're assuming you do it too.

Difference is I won't go out to lunch with anyone I'm talking shit about. I don't even say good morning to people I work with and don't like. Plus I don't talk shit to THEM about anyone because once you tell one of them the whole company knows in two minutes.

Women are brutal. Only way they feel ok is gossip about other women. Our group of friends does that, my wife walks away.

Difference is I won't go out to lunch with anyone I'm talking shit about. Plus I don't talk shit to THEM about anyone because once you tell one of them the whole company knows in two minutes.

Those are the differences? So you also talk shit and gossip like a woman, you're just more secretive with your shit talking.

So basically you're just like the women you work with, only more afraid than they are? Good to know.

holy shiet, i think management should just issue you with a bottle of jack to deal with that stupid shit on the daily without snapping

Eh I've been here long enough where I dont have to take their shit anymore. Thus dont need to be hittin the bottle at work to survive. There is one chick who is outrageously shrill, and incredibly condescending and is convinced everyone is out to sabotage her. in reality she's just a moron who doesn't know how to do many basic activities

So recently we had half our accounting department quit, and instead of a bunch of customer service duties (that accounting was for some reason handling) being slid back to customer service, they got slid to ME. which fucks me up cause I actually am occupied most of the day

so the first day I'm taking on these customer service duties she comes up to me and has the balls to ask me, "whats taking so fucking long." and started this massive condescending rant

so I called her a cunt and told her to get the fuck out of here, then emailed my department heads and told them theres no way im doing shit that their lazy ass department should be handling.

since I'm NOT an expendable member of the company...guess who gets their way?

Those are the differences? So you also talk shit and gossip like a woman, you're just more secretive with your shit talking.

So basically you're just like the women you work with, only more afraid than they are? Good to know.

Says the guy talking shit over an internet connection.

Why don’t you just meet em treat em fuck em Eazy 123?

Back