Economy Bitcoin Doubters, Come Eat Your Crow

By way of an update,

My $600 investment in to cryptos is now worth over $120.

Beautiful, aren't they?

ami-subcategory-fall-darwin-tulips_1.jpg

By way of an update,

My $600 investment in to cryptos is now worth over $120.
Bummer, I hope you realize when everyone is saying to buy it's time to sell.

Now that everyone is saying to sell it's time to buy.

Welcome to markets.

If it's any consolation a bunch of people are about to lose shit tons of money in the stock market.

And if you bought factoids on my hot tip earlier this week you would be up like 50%...

Bummer, I hope you realize when everyone is saying to buy it's time to sell.

Now that everyone is saying to sell it's time to buy.

Welcome to markets.

If it's any consolation a bunch of people are about to lose shit tons of money in the stock market.

And if you bought factoids on my hot tip earlier this week you would be up like 50%...

Catching falling knives is risky Business.

It's fine, it was half to learn how it all works and was just gambling winnings anyway.

Catching falling knives is risky Business.

It's fine, it was half to learn how it all works and was just gambling winnings anyway.
Takes balls to trade against the pack but it's the only way take a lot other people's money.

Hopefully you didn't invest in some shitty alt coins and are holding bitcoin, no one that's held bitcoin for 5 years has ever lost. (insert hodl meme)

We were discussing that at work. When btc was around 15,000. Really wanted a put option but couldn't find any thing.
Yeah it's a pain in the ass and lots of counter party risk to get a good derivative

I have traded a lot on bitmex but it's kind of sketchy and I had to use VPN to get on there, I have never played options so not even sure how mature that market is for btc

Yeah it's a pain in the ass and lots of counter party risk to get a good derivative

I have traded a lot on bitmex but it's kind of sketchy and I had to use VPN to get on there, I have never played options so not even sure how mature that market is for btc

Exactly, we did see a few but backed by literally nothing other than a website.

Exactly, we did see a few but backed by literally nothing other than a website.
Unfortunately by the time that has changed the price will be much higher and many opportunities missed

The big boys and crooks on Wall Street are in the process of developing these platforms for the average joe, but they are going to accumulate first, by end of next year there will be a lot more on ramps and products

this is the time to buy bitcoin

hot tip: factom
Just a friendly reminder if you would have bought factom off my hot tip on the 19th you would be up 100% now, completely beating the crypto bear market in BTC price and USD

Maybe I just got lucky

I bought at $250 and sold at $16500. Pocketed $23,500. Seemed pretty obvious that it was a bubble.

Nice. This is one of those things I regret not getting in on. I'm a software developer and I knew a lot of people who got it early. For some reason I just didn't pull the trigger.

Good eye.

If you are spotting sells and bubbles well fill your shorts brother
Nah
I have a set amount I’m ok with losing but I know roughly the bottom of where I’m looking. So if I’m wrong about that it never hits and I don’t buy

Nah
I have a set amount I’m ok with losing but I know roughly the bottom of where I’m looking. So if I’m wrong about that it never hits and I don’t buy
How are you determining your entry if you don't mind disclosing your trade secrets?
You are going to buy a real estate index or product?

How are you determining your entry if you don't mind disclosing your trade secrets?
You are going to buy a real estate index or product?
Specific neighborhood
Specific price per bedroom
Average rent
Back up section eight rental price

Just making sure I get in where If I have to keep it it still nets 400 a month

These are Baltic and Mediterranean avenue places
I have one now which makes me 670 a month

Specific neighborhood
Specific price per bedroom
Average rent
Back up section eight rental price

Just making sure I get in where If I have to keep it it still nets 400 a month

These are Baltic and Mediterranean avenue places
I have one now which makes me 670 a month
Oh I see you mean direct real estate purchasing, that's completely out my wheelhouse.

I like to draw charts, so I would be interested to see if I could find something to chart that reflects the long term macro trends in real estate, I'm on tradingview so something they have would be perfect. Would you have a suggestion for that by chance?

Back