Economy Bitcoin Doubters, Come Eat Your Crow

Oh I see you mean direct real estate purchasing, that's completely out my wheelhouse.

I like to draw charts, so I would be interested to see if I could find something to chart that reflects the long term macro trends in real estate, I'm on tradingview so something they have would be perfect. Would you have a suggestion for that by chance?
This is pretty hyper specific so not sure you’d be interested but in the area I’m looking at you can get a three bed which should rent for 1000 a month for as little as 65000. 2 bed down to 40000. If you live in it you can get 15000 from various programs but I don’t qualify obviously. So put 10000 or so down add in taxes and insurance and you should have 500 left over each month. This is rental insurance and I’m taking out a much better than average plan so you could cut this more if you wanted. Section eight rent would be above

This is pretty hyper specific so not sure you’d be interested but in the area I’m looking at you can get a three bed which should rent for 1000 a month for as little as 65000. 2 bed down to 40000. If you live in it you can get 15000 from various programs but I don’t qualify obviously. So put 10000 or so down add in taxes and insurance and you should have 500 left over each month. This is rental insurance and I’m taking out a much better than average plan so you could cut this more if you wanted. Section eight rent would be above
hmm interesting

Are you concerned that you won't be able to exit if for some reason the market turns over? Real estate seems high risk to me because it looks really illiquid from my noob perspective.

hmm interesting

Are you concerned that you won't be able to exit if for some reason the market turns over? Real estate seems high risk to me because it looks really illiquid from my noob perspective.
Like I said even vacant I can afford it. I’d be aiming to buy these less than 65. Like 55 or so and can sell closer to 80-90. I intend to buy to rent out but if it goes up high enough again I’d sell.

Like I said even vacant I can afford it. I’d be aiming to buy these less than 65. Like 55 or so and can sell closer to 80-90. I intend to buy to rent out but if it goes up high enough again I’d sell.
Gotcha, make it available for purchase by bitcoins only when you do....

I wonder if bitcoin will bubble again. I woundnt mind having a little to sit on. Maybe I’ll buy it at 2000
I would say yes of course, I would also say you won't get 2k bitcoins and if you do then it won't be a good buy.

I'm a big bitcoin supporter, I think bitcoin will be around a million a coin by 2030. Probably in the six figures in a few years.

I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time.

I'm a big bitcoin supporter, I think bitcoin will be around a million a coin by 2030. Probably in the six figures in a few years.
Bold prediction for a purely speculative asset that already failed as a currency as it was originally intended.

<DontBelieve1>

Good luck peddling this hustle, before Bitcoin goes back under $4k by end of next month.

Bold prediction for a purely speculative asset that already failed as a currency as it was originally intended.

<DontBelieve1>

Good luck peddling this hustle, before Bitcoin goes back under $4k by end of next month.
lol okay now we got a price prediction on your side. Under 4k by the end of the month.

Let's see what happens.

lol okay now we got a price prediction on your side. Under 4k by the end of the month.

Let's see what happens.
Bitcoin under $3900 already after 3 days into the month. Looks like I was being overly optimistic on these shit coins.

Bitcoin under $3900 already after 3 days into the month. Looks like I was being overly optimistic on these shit coins.
Was under even 3800 for a minute there, lets be honest

4k isn't a significant pivot point for bitcoin, under 3k would be very bearish, but you were right it did go under 4k by the end of the month, so one point for Orgasmo

I’ve always considered real estate as a greater developer of long term wealth than the stock market. You’ll earn better dividends per month on rent and at the end of the day you have an assets that gains value at a respectable rate.

Bitcoin will probably die now that the value is lower than the cost of farming them.

What happens when everybody stops mining?

What happens when everybody stops mining?
Won't happen in a free market, people are mining with free energy, Why would they stop lol?

The hashrate went up 5x as the price dropped 80%, some people started mining thinking the price was going to go up to 50k or something and setup their business model on a wild bet and now their venture folded

Google a hashrate graph over the past year and a price graph, then use your brain

What I see is video card prices dropping as people disassemble rigs and try to make back what they invested.

I'll bet you bought in at a higher price that it is currently.

Was your last screen name Der Eisbar?

What I see is video card prices dropping as people disassemble rigs and try to make back what they invested.

I'll bet you bought in at a higher price that it is currently.
lol I bought at nearly every price from 400 dollars to now, and then gambled it away because I live my life out loud like the motivational quotes told me to

Miners shut down and difficulty decreases. As it did yesterday (difficulty -15.1%). More ignorance on display.

Avoid section eight unless you absolutely have no choice. For the most part, the tenants are of poor character and you have to jump through far more hoops to get rid of them. The only way it makes sense if if the government portion of the rent is high enough to cover the inevitable headache.

Back