Media BJ Penn " I'm all natural. That's the diffrence between me and GSP"

there is literally 0 proof that gsp was juicing...nevermind that his body looked pretty much the same his entire career....
sounds to me like penn just being a sore loser.
There's also 0 proof that Hendricks was doing roids but that doesn't stop you GSP dickriders from saying it like it's a fact. So i guess it's fair game on BJ Penn's part.

TIxJ93dO0HZj3rRaNfQaWvFSbTbcueLqYMARC5oqr5hZt89KU3IgDVeI1mFUTn3BaqKB2CVQEI7v5S-ENPUG-BFdHDN38sG2ARCSu_OLb_ok4WxmHmYmp77cDiRrn2vftHNePI0

With Lorenzo grinning in the background there are multiple possible interpretations of this gif.

Love BJ Penn but cocaine isn’t natural, broski.

Not sure what you mean by natural but technically it is, synthetic drugs are others like meth or MDMA or LSD, that get made in a lab with an active principle extracted by various sources.
Opposed to cocaine or heroin or weed that come from plants.

Who the fuck knows, GSP is obviously a naturally gifted athlete but I've seen more than a few things that make me lean towards BJ's opinion. That being said, it truly is unfair to shit on someone without hard proof

Yet you just did, you fucking moron!

Yet you just did, you fucking moron!
Great example of a complete and utter disability to grasp a nuanced statement along with a total inability to conduct civil discourse, slow clap for you buddy. Shitting on GSP would be along the lines if "that fucking roid cheat was never that good, he wouldn't have been shit if he hadn't been juiced to the eyeballs!!!" Or "BJ would have murdered him without the grease!". While one most certainly has the right to question either one of those things when looking at GSP's career it is also most certainly wrong to draw any definitive conclusions about either, the evidence simply isn't there.

I only said there is circumstantial evidence to the tune of BJ's accusations on that particular point and that I personally believe there may be something to that. I also followed that with the statement saying I do not know anything regarding that for a fact and therefore do not let it sway me when analyzing his career. I gave him credit for being a tremendous natural athlete regardless of anything he may or may not have done to boost that and ended by saying why I consider him one of the GOATs, both WW and P4P. But yes, I was shitting super hard on your hero.

Grow the fuck up and realize that one can harbor questions about facets of another man while also holding him in high regard. It is amazing all these years later that an innocuous statement that has even a hint of anything less than pure hero worship can still draw the ire of grown men who belong to the interwebs GSP fan club.

Back