Media BJ Penn " I'm all natural. That's the diffrence between me and GSP"

Thanks dude, I haven't posted in years until today but his reply to me was a stark reminder that some things will never change. Waves roll, wind blows, the sun will rise, and sherdoggers will by and large be insufferable assholes!

A GSP kid's ridiculousness is what got me posting again after almost a decade. Lol

Great example of a complete and utter disability to grasp a nuanced statement along with a total inability to conduct civil discourse, slow clap for you buddy. Shitting on GSP would be along the lines if "that fucking roid cheat was never that good, he wouldn't have been shit if he hadn't been juiced to the eyeballs!!!" Or "BJ would have murdered him without the grease!". While one most certainly has the right to question either one of those things when looking at GSP's career it is also most certainly wrong to draw any definitive conclusions about either, the evidence simply isn't there.

I only said there is circumstantial evidence to the tune of BJ's accusations on that particular point and that I personally believe there may be something to that. I also followed that with the statement saying I do not know anything regarding that for a fact and therefore do not let it sway me when analyzing his career. I gave him credit for being a tremendous natural athlete regardless of anything he may or may not have done to boost that and ended by saying why I consider him one of the GOATs, both WW and P4P. But yes, I was shitting super hard on your hero.

Grow the fuck up and realize that one can harbor questions about facets of another man while also holding him in high regard. It is amazing all these years later that an innocuous statement that has even a hint of anything less than pure hero worship can still draw the ire of grown men who belong to the interwebs GSP fan club.
There's no real evidence they are grown men...

Saying you think someone may have been juicing, then saying but you shouldn't shit on them without proof? Thats just flat out trying to get people to think someone juiced, while at the same time pretending you are not doing that. If you have questions and think he juiced thats fine. But don't pretend like you are against shitting on them

I personally think DC juiced his whole career. But you don't see me going around pretending to be on some moral high ground about you shouldn't shit on someone without hard proof
Wow, you managed to read an entire explanation of a post that it appears several others thought was well-reasoned and self-explanatory and you still lack the reading comprehension and logic to understand my stance. That or you genuinely believe me to have an ulterior motive and see my words as some sort of backhanded compliment and attempt to besmirch your idol.

I am not trying to "get people to believe someone juiced", there is no need because plenty of people already believe that exact thing and most much more strongly than I do. In fact I am not trying to get anybody to believe anything as I in fact don't give two shits about what anybody believes on such a trivial topic. I simply think there is reason to be suspicious but most definitely not enough reason to remove the man's accomplishments which, again, I believe to be among the greatest in the sport.

If holding that opinion makes me a hater that is shitting on your hero then I am sorry you have such a narrow view of things to where you can't accept such an opinion as reasonable discourse because you are going to find yourself mightily displeased in just about any sort of adult conversation lacking a consensus. That is to say damned near everything that comes up on life. As for DC, good for you, there's even less reason to believe he was ever juiced than there is to question GSP, as far I know there is only that one test in which his T/E ratio was a bit wonky but, according to knowledgeable PED guys, was not out of the realm of naturally possible like, for instance, Jones' levels at the same time.

I am a DC fan and a GSP fan, both guys have given me much entertainment through the years and both are legitimate ATGs but do I know either's record of PED use? No, neither ever popped so I will assume that both were clean until proven otherwise. I will also continue to believe that there is far more reason to have doubts about GSP in that regard unless you have something I am unaware of to cast equal doubt on DC. Until it's proven with hard evidence though? It doesn't factor into my appraisal of either guy's outstanding respective career.

Both prime Gsp and Penn would get flagged by Usada since they took IVs.

Throw in account of his training camps - outside of the Marv and Gary camps - and you pretty much have a picture of a guy who has been a POS his whole life and never made to be accountable.

One tweet and the Georges boiiis out in full force.

Is normal.
4b16faf865c2c6920169a5746f6dbc40.gif

I consider GSP the overall GOAT, I do have suspicions about whether GSP was all-clean but I'm not gonna hold it against him when he never tested positive. GSP's overall body of work makes him my GOAT

I thought bj won the first fight. More damage. Gsp destroyed him in the 2nd fight and made him QUIT. He will never forget that.

Hahahaha GSP's nuthuggers having double standards as usuals.

When BJ implies that GSP is roiding, peoples are saying that Georges has never failed a test. But yet these same peoples says that Usman and Hendricks are certainly roiding and are saying that as if it was facts.

Back