• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media BJ Penn " I'm all natural. That's the diffrence between me and GSP"

The bigger fish being fat bums in some filthy bars?

C-XxBe4VYAA0hpy.jpg

At least he gave up in the heat of battle, taking hard shots. Not on the stool between rounds.

Yes he panicked due to the beating and tapped to strikes (the equivalent to "crying uncle") because he was "too tough" to wait until AFTER the round to give up and hand over his Title (and legacy, pretty much).

LMFAO tell yourself whatever you want but that was funny. And I'm not even a fan of Penn to begin with, just stating facts you apparently cannot handle.

GSP used to train 5-6 hours a day during camp, and trained at least 2 hours a day between fights. When he traveled, he found places to train. He ate clean year round.

I can tell you guys for a fact that leading up to the Jon Fitch fight, BJ trained for 30-60 min a day 3, and rarely 4 days a week, and ate like shit. When he was sore, he wouldn’t train. When he was tired, he wouldn’t train. When he wasn’t in the mood, he wouldn’t train.

I’m not going to even get into his substance abuse issues.

point is, BJ is lazy, naturally talented but lazy, and found every excuse in the book to not train or diet every chance he got.

so basically, according to BJ, every athlete that is not as lazy as he was must be on steroids.

That's actually amazing that Penn still got a majority draw vs the #2 WW in the world at that time, considering he trained so little for the fight. Imagine if he had the dedication & drive to constantly train all the time, he still was a champ at 1 point but still ...

Yes he panicked due to the beating and tapped to strikes (the equivalent to "crying uncle") because he was "too tough" to wait until AFTER the round to give up and hand over his Title (and legacy, pretty much).

LMFAO tell yourself whatever you want but that was funny. And I'm not even a fan of Penn to begin with, just stating facts you apparently cannot handle.
It’s cool man, the list of things to shit on GSP for is so short, you guys just get annoying because you all have to regurgitate the same thing over and over.

I mean there are other differences

But this definitely could be one of them. GSP cheated in front of everyone in the cage with the grease. Who knows if he would cheat behind closed doors. Definitely a little suspect.

That and his inhuman physique when he was young. It shouldn’t shock anyone.

GSP has a functioning brain and Penn seems to be behind on that one. Even if we assume Penn’s unproven allegations; I don’t think he should be talking. And I like him.

And how about the difference between BJ and Guida, Hall, Siver, Yair?

Last edited:
Is BJ Penn a great fighter? Yeah, he's a great fighter. But he's a quitter, he's a front runner, he's that guy. That bully guy that's fast and talented, but once you push through, once you get through all of that- and it ain't easy. But once you get through it, he's gonna fold, and he's gonna quit.

That's how Georges beat BJ. He was left wondering who is this person, this is not the same person, and then he quit.

You guys and your PED talk...

You guys and your PED talk...

Since im guessing you deleted my post, answer me this, how would one go about saying that while GSP is obviously the GOAT or at the very least top 3 GOAT, BJ Penn is probably not lying in insuating about him not being clean during his career with out it being deleted for "steroid accusations".

Cause essentially that's all i said, GSP is GOAT but BJ Penn is probably telling the truth since he would know better than ANY of us.

Since im guessing you deleted my post, answer me this, how would one go about saying that while GSP is obviously the GOAT or at the very least top 3 GOAT, BJ Penn is probably not lying in insuating about him not being clean during his career with out it being deleted for "steroid accusations".

Cause essentially that's all i said, GSP is GOAT but BJ Penn is probably telling the truth since he would know better than ANY of us.

You're insinuating he was on PEDs in that post with no proof. Should I find a way to delete Penn's post on IG? Let me hit up Zuck. Give me a minute.

You're insinuating he was on PEDs in that post with no proof. Should I find a way to delete Penn's post on IG? Let me hit up Zuck. Give me a minute.

lol nah, im just saying, if anybody would know, Penn would know better than most, especially all of us forum dwellers.

Doesn't change GSP's GOAT status in anyway though.

lol nah, im just saying, if anybody would know, Penn would know better than most, especially all of us forum dwellers.

Doesn't change GSP's GOAT status in anyway though.

Let Penn speculate. He earned the right. Accusing a fighter of being on PEDs on the Dawg is against the rules. I don't write the rules. I help enforce the rules. I wish fighters posted here more often. That would be a treat. Unfortunately, everyone would be shitting on them about PEDs. Anyways...

I could just nuke the damn thread if it keeps going off the rails. This forum loves its PED talk. I'll never get the fascination with it.

Back