BJ Penn, is everything Conor wishes he was. BJ Penn was the true warfare fighter.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember true warfare, Before Conor got choked out by an out of shape diaz? Remember when weight didn't matter, when Conor would fight anybody no matter what?

BJ penn is that man.....He is the true warfare fighter...He fought anybody, he fought some of the GOATs, who were clearly bigger and he didn't cry about weight.

BJ Penn is everything Conor wishes he was...A true man who doesn't hide behind a weight class.

Conor showed lots of bravado before he lost to Nate...Now he hides behind weight , Afraid, scurred...Hell he is dodging Khabib, a guy the same size as him...Truly embarrassing.

BJ penn didn't pick on manlets smaller than him, he fought guys similar size and way bigger...Truly amazing.

BJ Penn is a real fighter.

Sounds to me like Conor touched you in your no-no place.

Do you actually make threads that aren't about Conor in any way? I guess haters really are any given person's biggest fans.

You're a terrible poster but implying Conor is a coward is low and lame. You're lame. And a bad poster. Yeah. You suck. U fuckin suck bad. Feel bad about yourself.

Thanks.

Conor already did what BJ couldn't.

Simultaneous two division champ

When BJ was fighting top 3 WW
(truly 2 sizes bigger)Rory Macdonald,
& getting pieced up in the corner...
he didn't run away or shoot for a
panic takedown. Hell, he didn't even
drop after eating Rory's best shots.

He stayed in there & took his ass
whooping.& Came out with no excuses.

Not a knock on Mcgregor though.
It doesn't get any "realer" than BJ
when it comes to fighting.

A true warfare fighter to the death....Or to the 4th round, same thing

Do you actually make threads that aren't about Conor in any way? I guess haters really are any given person's biggest fans.

Conor is balls deep in his head 24/7.

He's one of those hardcore Aldo fanboys like Brasil Wand and Kone that never got over it.

He's one of those hardcore Aldo fanboys like Brasil Wand and Kone that never got over it.
I never thought Aldo was that good tbh...Wasnt surprised when Conor beat that manlet of Aldo

I agree that @Leroy Jenkins is a complete retard, however, you are irreversibly butthurt that Trump won and Conor got absolutely shitstomped in his prime and submitted by someone who habitually loses big fights.

You follow me around from here to the War Room because I'm balls deep in your head. So much so that you actually changed/deleted your name on Reddit. LoL!

I agree that @Leroy Jenkins is a complete retard, however, you are irreversibly butthurt that Trump won and Conor got absolutely shitstomped in his prime and submitted by someone who habitually loses big fights.

You follow me around from here to the War Room because I'm balls deep in your head. So much so that you actually changed/deleted your name on Reddit. LoL!

Im Balls deep in @KONE feeble little mind. Just look at him, always thinking of me, mentioning me.

I don't know who has penetrated him the most, Me ,the SJWs,BLM,Hilary,Democrats....Is truly embarrassing.

I guess all this penetration explains his lack of common sense and logic.

BJ fought above LW because he liked to eat, not because he was trying to prove himself. He was a beast though, not denying that.

BJ Penn, 5'9" with a 70" reach, fought most of his career at LW but has also fought at:

FW
WW
MW
HW (actually openweight cause BJ only weighed 191 lbs)

Say what you want about the guy but that's pretty insane

Back