Social Black people are 2.9 times more likely than white people to be killed by cops, report says

It's happening more now than ever because the Democrats are coddling the criminals and refusing to punish them, so they have nothing to fear which has emboldened them to commit such crimes.

How did I do?

5/10. Not the entire picture imho but definitely some truth in that statement.

it is obvious then they are 2,9 times more likely to use gun or violence against police as well when stoped

Why don't you put forth an explanation and we'll see whether it makes sense.

I wonder if there's a preposterously tight correlation between fatherless households and crime.

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States%2C_1940-2014.png

This is fucking hilarious, coming from a guy who calls white people "snowflake mayo babblers." You do nothing but play the victim in every thread here.
Thank you, now I know who reported me

Any other crying you wanna do before we wrap it up for the night?

i'm not acting like anything. Racism is the root of the problem. It is not currently the only problem black americans in particular are facing, but it is the root of them all. Without racism the slave trade, mistreatment, segregation, war on drugs, etc... would have never been tolerated.

So you agree. Historical racism plays a role, but it isn't the sole reason the black community faces the challenges it does? That there must be accountability within that community as well? Or you think we should just look at it and say "Welp, historical racism. Root cause. Anyone got a time machine to go back and undo that treatment? No? Well...shit."

So you agree. Historical racism plays a role, but it isn't the sole reason the black community faces the challenges it does? That there must be accountability within that community as well? Or you think we should just look at it and say "Welp, historical racism. Root cause. Anyone got a time machine to go back and undo that treatment? No? Well...shit."
addressing the root of a problem is the first step to fixing it. if everyone could agree that racism is the historical root of the problems black americans face then we might be able to make more progress on fixing them, but many people refuse to accept that basic fact.

Last edited:
i'm not acting like anything. Racism is the root of the problem. It is not currently the only problem black americans in particular are facing, but it is the root of them all. Without racism the slave trade, mistreatment, segregation, war on drugs, etc... would have never been tolerated.
You do realize that blacks weren't the only race/people who were discriminated against and mistreated in the past, right?

I mean, at what point does that excuse run out? It's 2024. The oppression card has long expired. Why aren't homosexuals tearing shit up at the same rate? Gonna tell me they haven't been universally oppressed and reviled in much more modern history by all races and territories, than the slave trade, or Jim Crow? Why aren't they taking out all their rage on past grievances? Irish? Chinese? Jews?

Quit making past cultural excuses, for modern bad behavior. Everyone else has.

if everyone could agree that racism is the root of the problems black americans face then we might be able to make some progress on fixing them.

Outside of the very fringe (basically cross burning KKK members) everyone acknowledges that the historical treatment of blacks in this country set them back and put them at a preposterous disadvantage (understatement). The disagreement comes in how much time has to pass, how many laws like affirmative action etc must be passed, etc before we say it isn't ONLY about those external solutions?

Your statement seems to assert no progress has been made in quest for equality. The question is whether we're striving for equality of opportunity, or equality of outcome?

Outside of the very fringe (basically cross burning KKK members everyone acknowledges that the historical treatment of blacks in this country set them back and put them at a preposterous disadvantage (understatement).

thats not true. there are plenty of people on this website alone who think systemic racism is a liberal lie / buzzword / myth. They dont see blacks as being different than any other minority in USA. That's why when they see statistics like the one TS posted they mainly blame modern "black culture" rather than the root problem i.e. historical/systemic racism from which that culture was formed.

Last edited:
I wonder if there's a preposterously tight correlation between fatherless households and crime.

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States%2C_1940-2014.png

Except he was asking about specific crimes that are happening now and the non-marital birth rate has been fairly steady since 1990.

thats not true. there are plenty of people on this website alone who think systemic racism is a liberal lie / buzzword / myth. They dont see blacks as being different than any other minority in USA. That's why when they see statistics like the one TS posted they mainly blame modern "black culture" rather than the root problem i.e. historical/systemic racism from which that culture was formed.
No, my statement is true. There's a difference between acknowledging that historical racism set black people back and put them at a disadvantage and in believing that and that alone is what continues to be the biggest problem that community faces.

thats not true. there are plenty of people on this website alone who think systemic racism is a liberal lie / buzzword / myth.

And do you seriously see that as KKK shit? If you do, the KKK is probably offended at how weak you make them seem. As if they even give a shit enough to comment on the validity of "systemic racism".

They dont see blacks as being different than any other minority in USA. That's why when they see statistics like the one TS posted they mainly blame modern "black culture" rather than the root problem i.e. historical/systemic racism from which that culture was formed.
But that's bullshit. Again, blacks were not the only race/people who were oppressed and treated like shit in their past. They are like any other people with "oppression" in their past(which is like, mostly everyone). They're not some Oppression Unicorn, okay? Quit making excuses, and deal with the present.

No, my statement is true. There's a difference between acknowledging that historical racism set black people back and put them at a disadvantage and in believing that and that alone is what continues to be the biggest problem that community faces.
there is no objective way to determine what is the biggest problem the “black community” faces. Nor would there be any way to completely solve said problem. USA is a house with a rotten foundation, no amount of remodelling can really make a difference. We are all in a shitty situation with no end in sight. That doesnt mean there is no reason to point out historical and systemic racism as a root cause when issues like this come up, rather than just pointing the finger at modern “black culture”.

there is no objective way to determine what is the biggest problem the “black community” faces. nor is there any real way to totally “solve” said problem. USA is a house with a rotten foundation, no amount of remodelling can really make a difference. we are all in a shitty situation with no end in sight. That doesnt mean there is no reason to point out historical and systemic racism when issues like this come up, rather than just pointing the finger at “black culture”

But you didn't just "point out" historical racism. You said there "cannot be any other explanation", as though that and that alone explains the CURRENT challenges the black community faces. That's why your statement wasn't accurate.

Back