Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

I'm just giving you shit tbh, "Hate = weakness" was my cue to interject. :rolleyes:

I mostly agree with you in this thread too.

We've had our battles, but when someone's right they're right.

And I do think hate is a weakness.

I worked with some shitty policemen. Bad attitudes, rude, fat, overbearing, etc... Most got weeded out or shunned.

Ok so when you bitch about people stereotyping blacks, blame other blacks.

It's nobody elses fault that blacks commit so much crime and then try to play the victim
Why would I blame other blacks for people stereotyping blacks? I agree with the those that are always shouting "personal responsibility" so I'm holding those who are doing the stereotyping personally responsible for their behavior. Shame on you for wanting to blame one group of people for how a different group of people behave.

It's your fault for trying to group all blacks into a group as criminals when the majority of black people aren't criminals. It's not playing the role of a victim when you're not a criminal but are still being treated as if you were.

Why would I blame other blacks for people stereotyping blacks? I agree with the those that are always shouting "personal responsibility" so I'm holding those who are doing the stereotyping personally responsible for their behavior. Shame on you for wanting to blame one group of people for how a different group of people behave.

It's your fault for trying to group all blacks into a group as criminals when the majority of black people aren't criminals. It's not playing the role of a victim when you're not a criminal but are still being treated as if you were.

Nobody is blaming every black person or treating every black person different.

Blacks act like it's bs that they're stereotyped (every race is) and blame everyone else. All the while embracing criminal blacks. They have their stereotype for a reason. You act like blacks don't stereotype everyone else.

Everyone judges. It's human nature.

Blacks have a terrible culture and are the worst about playing the victim. They need to get their shit together and quit blaming everyone else

Would be an interesting social experiment if law enforcement coverage was completely removed from all communities that predominately state they have a fear and distrust of them, and wish to see their presence reduced, for one week. Let them vote on it so the "will of the people" is clearly and plainly known that they desire one full week of a complete absence of law enforcement to see how the community deals with any of the issues routinely addressed by LEO's. Or, if that's simply too drastic of an experiment then let them vote to reduce amount of LEO's servicing their area by half for one week.

At the end of that week start collating the data to see how safe that community felt during the week, how many crimes may have been committed during that week, how many firearm related crimes or deaths may have been committed during that time, etc.

Any community willing to be that test subject?
It already happened. After the Baltimore riots, police drastically reduced their presence and arrest rates. Crimes skyrocketed and city official had to go on the news and tell the cops to basically not be afraid of either losing or being locked up for doing their jobs. I talked to some Baltimore city cops that were in my unit at the time, and they basically said that with the current climate it was better to be more hands off than risk any kind of liabilities.

well at least the principal is earning their salary for dealing with all this crap

It already happened. After the Baltimore riots, police drastically reduced their presence and arrest rates. Crimes skyrocketed and city official had to go on the news and tell the cops to basically not be afraid of either losing or being locked up for doing their jobs. I talked to some Baltimore city cops that were in my unit at the time, and they basically said that with the current climate it was better to be more hands off than risk any kind of liabilities.

Ha... ask and ye shall receive

These idiots are far too fucking dense to grasp the law of unintended consequences

Nobody is blaming every black person or treating every black person different.

Blacks act like it's bs that they're stereotyped (every race is) and blame everyone else. All the while embracing criminal blacks. They have their stereotype for a reason. You act like blacks don't stereotype everyone else.

Everyone judges. It's human nature.

Blacks have a terrible culture and are the worst about playing the victim. They need to get their shit together and quit blaming everyone else
Now you're trying to act like you didn't just imply that blacks are stereotyped based on blacks making up a higher percentage of crime than other races?

Innocent people acting like they're being treated like they're guilty isn't bs. I haven't acted like anything as I haven't said anything in regards to how black people treat anyone else, only about how blacks are treated based on scenarios given by people in this thread that are advocating for blacks deserving to be treated differently.

Everyone may judge but not everyone judges based on the criteria of race as you're implying.

Innocent people aren't playing victim. How can you say black people need to get their shit together when there are many black people with their "shit together" but because of the mindset that you have and others in this thread seem to share they're still treated as 2nd class citizens. I believe there was a poster in this very thread that gave an example of a black friend of his that's an engineer making 100K + yearly but is still treated like he's a threat when out in public, I guess he doesn't have his shit together, or is it his responsibility to get EVERY black person's shit together?

Now you're trying to act like you didn't just imply that blacks are stereotyped based on blacks making up a higher percentage of crime than other races?

Innocent people acting like they're being treated like they're guilty isn't bs. I haven't acted like anything as I haven't said anything in regards to how black people treat anyone else, only about how blacks are treated based on scenarios given by people in this thread that are advocating for blacks deserving to be treated differently.

Everyone may judge but not everyone judges based on the criteria of race as you're implying.

Innocent people aren't playing victim. How can you say black people need to get their shit together when there are many black people with their "shit together" but because of the mindset that you have and others in this thread seem to share they're still treated as 2nd class citizens. I believe there was a poster in this very thread that gave an example of a black friend of his that's an engineer making 100K + yearly but is still treated like he's a threat when out in public, I guess he doesn't have his shit together, or is it his responsibility to get EVERY black person's shit together?

Blacks aren't treated as 2nd class citizens. That's just bs.

People are judged based on their appearance, not their race. If a black man is dressed in khaki pants and a button up shirt while being polite he will be treated with respect. If a white man is dressed in baggy clothes and sagging pants with neck tattoos, hell be assumed a dumb thug.

One thing about a Lot of black people is that their race consumes their entire identity. Everything is black this black that. They segregate themselves. And when something happens to them, of course they think it's because they're black

Blacks aren't treated as 2nd class citizens. That's just bs.

People are judged based on their appearance, not their race. If a black man is dressed in khaki pants and a button up shirt while being polite he will be treated with respect. If a white man is dressed in baggy clothes and sagging pants with neck tattoos, hell be assumed a dumb thug.

One thing about a Lot of black people is that their race consumes their entire identity. Everything is black this black that. They segregate themselves. And when something happens to them, of course they think it's because they're black

I suppose one could argue their violence towards one another, and whites to a lesser but still alarming extent, might subconsciously sway the way we react to their perceived treatment.

I feel bad for those children in the OP. Another generation of exploited young black people.

I feel bad for those children in the OP. Another generation of exploited young black people.

America been exploiting minorities since its inception lol.

TS must be privileged
I think the dead kids from a month and a half ago were privileged too.
Have you ever been mistreated,
Yes.
drugs planted,
No, and none of the black high school students there have been either.
and racially profiled?
Yes.
Not everyone has FAiR expierences as others in this country.

Life ain't fair.

Only snowflakes with a eutopian fantasy of a world without guns, income equality, and equal outcome are the only ones that believe a 'life of fairness' is possible.

Twice as many, in fact.

In before= whites are majority.

Blacks commit @50% of violent crimes and 44% of police killed in the l.o.d.. Hence an equal amount of police interaction.
Since when do police only interact with violent criminals? I guess we just ignore traffic stops.

Back