Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

Why do adult whites get so easily triggered by the opinions of teenagers? That's confusing to me, y'all really let those students from Parkland have a national movement getting tons of media attention and really upsetting you to the point that you have national television show commentators arguing with a kid that can't even get accepted into a decent college.

Because these teens are dictating and or influencing future policy

I'd wager nearly 100% couldn't explain or articulate current gun laws yet here we are entertaining their opinions.

Why do adult whites get so easily triggered by the opinions of teenagers? That's confusing to me, y'all really let those students from Parkland have a national movement getting tons of media attention and really upsetting you to the point that you have national television show commentators arguing with a kid that can't even get accepted into a decent college.

Shouldn't you be selling fentanyl to people instead of making posts that don't help?

Because these teens are dictating and or influencing future policy

I'd wager nearly 100% couldn't explain or articulate current gun laws yet here we are entertaining their opinions.
Yeah, my question really is why are y'all allowing these kids to dictate policy, like why do they even have a platform that has y'all listening to their "issues" these kids aren't experts on anything, they don't have solutions for complex issues that adults and actual experts on laws and the subject matter don't. It's quite silly that y'all are even giving them the time or their opinions the time of day.
Shouldn't you be selling fentanyl to people instead of making posts that don't help?

I can multitask, shame on you for assuming I'm so limited that I can't post while making money off the suffering of junkies. But I only sell to white people, I try to do my part to uplift the black community by only giving poison to the privileged. #BlackPower #NotAStatistic #Reparations

Way to miss the issue. I think most reasonable people have a problem with the obvious politics being injected into a tragedy involving kids
I think most don't actually, I think most actually believe that because these kids suffered a tragedy that they're somehow now experts on what to do to prevent similar tragedies from occurring in the future. Sad, really!

Yeah, my question really is why are y'all allowing these kids to dictate policy, like why do they even have a platform that has y'all listening to their "issues" these kids aren't experts on anything, they don't have solutions for complex issues that adults and actual experts on laws and the subject matter don't. It's quite silly that y'all are even giving them the time or their opinions the time of day.

I can multitask, shame on you for assuming I'm so limited that I can't post while making money off the suffering of junkies. But I only sell to white people, I try to do my part to uplift the black community by only giving poison to the privileged. #BlackPower #NotAStatistic #Reparations

Not sure who "y'all" are, but these kids are as irrelevant to me as the inflation rate of the Peso.

Not sure who "y'all" are, but these kids are as irrelevant to me as the inflation rate of the Peso.
Whites that are allowing kids to effect change in policy of course.

The peso is on the rise?! That'll get that wall built in no time then.

I think most don't actually, I think most actually believe that because these kids suffered a tragedy that they're somehow now experts on what to do to prevent similar tragedies from occurring in the future. Sad, really!

{<doc}

I did say most *reasonable* people

Because its in their own minds.

And this is why Caucasian's and blacks will always be divided. Keep telling people who were opressed hundred of years and even mistreated today.

Police are getting popped all the time now for mistreating minorities since cameras been around.

Minorities would tell people that police were mistreated them, beating them, planting drugs on them and even killing them.

But it's all in their mind right? You Sound like a clown lol.

I had a cop try to say the grass from my cleats on my car floorboard was weed and attempted to search my car because of it. I'm white.

Don't believe you, because you are on dubs lol.

e0umoo.jpg

Isn't that Gonzalez girl a POC?

I do. The problem is that a law abiding 17 year old black dude, doesn't look that much different then, a 17 year old black drug dealer from Chicago. They tend to shop at the same stores for clothes.

Cops have reason to fear young black men.

Will you now admit, that a law abiding 17 year old young black male, also has reason to fear cops due to this reality?
Maybe stop trying to look like a gang banger then.

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom

<Waaah>

Blacks aren't treated as 2nd class citizens. That's just bs.

People are judged based on their appearance, not their race. If a black man is dressed in khaki pants and a button up shirt while being polite he will be treated with respect. If a white man is dressed in baggy clothes and sagging pants with neck tattoos, hell be assumed a dumb thug.

One thing about a Lot of black people is that their race consumes their entire identity. Everything is black this black that. They segregate themselves. And when something happens to them, of course they think it's because they're black

I know some good black people, but most I have met have a chip on their shoulder. Everything is about race and blaming other people.

I have a low tolerance level for bullshit, so I don't have many black friends

Back