Social Black youtubers react to 'Rich men of Richmond'

Grasping at straws to call something racist is a liberal’s MO at this point. It’s the south, to put it bluntly a lot of atrocities happened there. It’s an old, cool building. Patriotism is racist, being fed up with the government is racist, being fed up with crime is racist.. everything is racist. It’s their blanket term to silence and cancel something but it’s losing its power because they’ve overused it.

Like the boy who cried wolf, if I hear the far left call something racist I don’t even listen anymore..

Ah, so moving the goalposts and strawmans when you don't like reality. Cool cool cool

Ah, so moving the goalposts and strawmans when you don't like reality. Cool cool cool
It’s like the boy who cried wolf. They call everything racist so it has no meaning. It’s ironic they call a song speaking out against crime racist though. To me, it shows who the real racists are.

Anything that breaks their narrative is “racist”

It’s like the boy who cried wolf. They call everything racist so it has no meaning. It’s ironic they call a song speaking out against crime racist though. To me, it shows who the real racists are.

Anything that breaks their narrative is “racist”

Cool so you're fine with guys edging racists with the location of their video shoot. Plenty of other places they could have filmed...

More bullshit to avoid the point lmao

I'm calling you son, because you're nothing but child to me, and by your level of self confidence in this exchange, I'm pretty much your daddy, sport.
keep up with that small dick energy. Believe
In yourself!

Cool so you're fine with guys edging racists with the location of their video shoot. Plenty of other places they could have filmed...

More bullshit to avoid the point lmao
“Avoid the point”

they could have shot that literally anywhere on the fucking planet and left wing, race baiters would have the exact same reaction.

They hate when anyone speaks out against their illusion or champions things they don’t like and every time like clockwork, they decry those things as racist. It’s grasping at straws and it’s pathetic. They’re unable to hide their disdain for blue collar, working class people. It’s why songs like “rich men north of Richmond” are written now.

People are sick of it too as evidenced by how a horrible song, out since may climbed to #1 (Jason Aldean) or how a song about being fed up with getting effed by the man is on the charts now.

better than that whiney pussy emo country shit? sure, that’s easy.
here:
https://on.soundcloud.com/99ifaFmDJ1dvh9ym6
Well I am stopped in my tracks. You actually got your own thing there. I can get down with this but then again my taste in music is all over the place.

But your criticism of Oliver is pretty fringe. As an artist you must also know the work and craft that is put into making music. And Oliver just happened to hit the nail on the head. Seems like you hate his fans more than his song.

All you've proven is that you're a fucking moron with the intellectual capacity and communication skills of an autistic 7 year old.

Run along now Corky

The dude you're rushing to defend didn't even like your post. All that ass kissing for a post he probably didn't even read. You're looking for a boyfriend on the wrong thread, Linda.

The dude you're rushing to defend didn't even like your post. All that ass kissing for a post he probably didn't even read. You're looking for a boyfriend on the wrong thread, Linda.
Is that how you base how good or true a post is, by who likes it?
Even if @Otto! Didn't like me, my post was 100% accurate.
But unfortunately for you, we are friends, so your post is about as inaccurate as can be.

Question, what was the name on your last account? I'm getting major WDA/RWB vibes from you.

Last edited:
Don't even like country but I like the song and it's resonated with me. I've been getting fucked by taxes this year.

keep up with that small dick energy. Believe
In yourself!
Is that how you base how good or true a post is, by who likes it?
Even if @Otto! Didn't like me, my post was 100% accurate.
But unfortunately for you, we are friends, so your post is about as inaccurate as can be.

Question, what was the name on your last account? I'm getting major WDA/RWB vibes from you.

Yeah I bet you two are friends, probably visit a mountain together a few times a year.

And not everyone is like your other friend @Super_Nintendo who keeps multiple accounts.

Yea the complaints about food assistance doesn't make sense.

"Rich politicians are taking advantage of us. Also don't help the people they are hurting".

Hes saying people are taking advantage of it...

Back