Social Black youtubers react to 'Rich men of Richmond'

Unsurprisingly, your reading comprehension is as shitty as your posting.
I said run along now

No you're just delusional, confusing me for your banned and burner account friends like Super Nintendo and Saye MC,

Now you run along. Otto's at home and wants you to come to bed.

No you're just delusional, confusing me for your banned and burner account friends like Super Nintendo and Saye MC,

Now you run along. Otto's at home and wants you to come to bed.
Trust me dipshit, I will never confuse you as a friend of mine lmao.

Cool so you're fine with guys edging racists with the location of their video shoot. Plenty of other places they could have filmed...

More bullshit to avoid the point lmao
I don’t listen to what’s racist or not from people who called other things racist such as math, reading, climate change or air conditioning. Especially not white liberals who aren’t even black to begin with. The notion they’re “edging racists” is just more of their “everything I don’t like is racist” BS that has crushed the meaning of that word.

Yes, there is other places they could have filmed and it doesn’t make one difference because they still would have been called racist. It has zero meaning anymore because like clockwork, they’ll call anything and everything racist with zero meaning or evidence.

If they filmed the video in Canada, they’d say Canada was racist. If they filmed it in Antarctica, they’d complain about the lack of diversity there as well. It’s a never ending battle and the people crying racism have zero credibility so their argument is totally irrelevant and IMO, it’s stupid too.

Former banned race baiting TS apparently does

I'm not Super Nintendo, I don't have banned alt accounts.

And if I was the only one who gave a shit this thread wouldn't have 16 pages along with you and your pals posting here.

I don’t listen to what’s racist or not from people who called other things racist such as math, reading, climate change or air conditioning. Especially not white liberals who aren’t even black to begin with. The notion they’re “edging racists” is just more of their “everything I don’t like is racist” BS that has crushed the meaning of that word.

Yes, there is other places they could have filmed and it doesn’t make one difference because they still would have been called racist. It has zero meaning anymore because like clockwork, they’ll call anything and everything racist with zero meaning or evidence.

If they filmed the video in Canada, they’d say Canada was racist. If they filmed it in Antarctica, they’d complain about the lack of diversity there as well. It’s a never ending battle and the people crying racism have zero credibility so their argument is totally irrelevant and IMO, it’s stupid too.

you're quite the race baiting crybaby.

you're quite the race baiting crybaby.
You’re the one crying tears of rage over a country song that doesn’t mention race once.

Don’t worry though, arguing with me scored you 10 minority protector points. I’ll make sure to tell the minorities what a brave white knight you are.

You’re the one crying tears of rage over a country song that doesn’t mention race once.

Don’t worry though, arguing with me scored you 10 minority protector points. I’ll make sure to tell the minorities what a brave white knight you are.
You've had quite the meltdown over a question. Cheers!

You've had quite the meltdown over a question. Cheers!
I’m sick of white idiots telling me what’s racist or not. It’s like my aboriginal buddy was saying - minorities don’t need white people to be offended on their behalf.

Speaking of offended, my ears are offended at hearing that Jason Aldean song. What a pile of crap. The controversy behind that is the only thing keeping washed up, never was good Jason Aldean relèvent.

I’m sick of white idiots telling me what’s racist or not. It’s like my aboriginal buddy was saying - minorities don’t need white people to be offended on their behalf.

Speaking of offended, my ears are offended at hearing that Jason Aldean song. What a pile of crap. The controversy behind that is the only thing keeping washed up, never was good Jason Aldean relèvent.

Why do you call people race baiters when YOU keep bringing up your race completely unprompted?

Like nobody gives a shit, Becky. You're not that interesting.

Why do you call people race baiters when YOU keep bringing up your race completely unprompted?

Like nobody gives a shit, Becky. You're not that interesting.
Because the entire controversy of the Aldean song is due to speculation from some (dumbass racebaiters) that it’s racist. That’s literally what I was talking about. So no shit I mentioned race

Because the entire controversy of the Aldean song is due to speculation from some (dumbass racebaiters) that it’s racist. That’s literally what I was talking about. So no shit I mentioned race

Why mention your OWN race though? It doesn't make your argument any worse or better, it's just pointless virtue signalling and identity politics.

People who have to mention their own race to strengthen their arguments don't have very good arguments to begin with.

Back