Blaydes heroic effort against Jailton was the most heroic thing I have seen in the octogon

Pat Barry coming back to KO Kongo?????

<WhatIsThis>

Haha I didn’t even catch that I said it that way. Kongo came back to KO Pat Barry, of course :)
Several people have liked my post and no one but you even caught that I fucked that one up! Kudos.

<GinJuice>

I could swear Kongo got KO'd twice by Barry and then came back to KO him
Maybe you were high that night?
Naw, I’m just kidding, I legit fucked that up when I wrote it. Good catch!

Anderson last second triangle is 1st. Fedor gettibg dumped on head to instant Kimura is 2nd. This doesn't even really register compared msn

Blades should have been disqualified for back of head strikes. All the strikes where to the back of the head.

Haha I didn’t even catch that I said it that way. Kongo came back to KO Pat Barry, of course :)
Several people have liked my post and no one but you even caught that I fucked that one up! Kudos.

<GinJuice>

I figured since 3/4 were right it was an honest mistake…..but you never know it could’ve been a smoke-screen from a still hurting Pat Barry fan lol!

He got taken down 10 times in the first round, a few times he got lifted in the air and thrown to the ground like a dummy, he looked shooked, confused but NEVER gave up! He hanged in there for dear life, like a true warrior and ended up slaying the brazilian human Blanket.

People say that the fight was boring, actually I think this fight was one of the most incredible fights I have seen: You have a former welterweight BJJ guy throwing around the former NJCAA 285 LBS CATEGORY WRESTLING CHAMPION like it was him who was the BJJ guy and the former welterweight. Then you have Blaydes heroic effort which was truly inspiring.
Yeah I've clearly seen worse HW fights. We had the funny boom boom finish as usual but it's not every day that we see actual wrestling !

He got taken down 10 times in the first round, a few times he got lifted in the air and thrown to the ground like a dummy, he looked shooked, confused but NEVER gave up! He hanged in there for dear life, like a true warrior and ended up slaying the brazilian human Blanket.

People say that the fight was boring, actually I think this fight was one of the most incredible fights I have seen: You have a former welterweight BJJ guy throwing around the former NJCAA 285 LBS CATEGORY WRESTLING CHAMPION like it was him who was the BJJ guy and the former welterweight. Then you have Blaydes heroic effort which was truly inspiring.

Just recency bias. There has been far more heroic moments

IDK if it was heroic for himself but he saved more than a few HWs of getting grapplefucked by knocking Jailton down the rankings.

Blaydes doesn't show it often because he wrestles to control a lot, but when he gets an opponent hurt he's pretty vicious and persistent while trying to finish. I remember he finished JDS and Overeem both pretty brutally.
The way he just got up and strolled off with no expression after blasting Jailton with hammerfists was cold as hell

Oh wow he got taken down. Big deal. It wasn't like Jailton was throwing any gnp and giving out any damage. Hell I'm sure Blades out struck him in the 1st.

Maybe you were high that night?
Naw, I’m just kidding, I legit fucked that up when I wrote it. Good catch!
I was, but that didn't keep me from almost going back to watch it again because I thought I had missed Barry somehow waking up and KO'ing Kongo a 3rd time

<30>

All of the fight experience that Blaydes' has gained over the years paid off here. He stayed composed, looked for a weakness and correctly figured out that Jailton over commits to his takedowns and leaves himself exposed, a mistake Blaydes too may have done in the past.

Back