International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Genocide like using the wrong pronouns is genocide?
No, genocide like what is defined in the Nürnberg Charter and genocide convention...

I know some of you in here struggle with definitions, such as "Terrorism" for example, so let me provide the actual definition of "Genocide" as described in the Nürnberg Charter and genocide convention:

any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such: (a) Killing members of the group; (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

So this notion that it's not genocide unless the ENTIRE group is completely eliminated is totally false, so is ignoring that forcibly transferring people from their land is also an aspect of genocide.

You guys may actually want to look up terms before acting like smart asses.

If you want to argue that the term "genocide" is pretty loose and open to interpretation, sure you may have some arguments, but to act like it's being exploited in this conflict shows you've never actually read what the term entails.

Last edited:
This civilian is obviously disabled, and it sickens me that some people here would thought-screech "Well GOOD! He's an Israeli! He DESERVES IT!!!!!"

Oh, they're quick to scream "GENOCIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE!" But you NEVER see them post, "Hey, Hamas should return all of the hostages as a symbol of their benevolence and good faith."

They CAN'T do that...

Because Hamas has no benevolence.

Bro you said this ends the instant hostages come home, everyone knows what side you’re on.

This civilian is obviously disabled, and it sickens me that some people here would thought-screech "Well GOOD! He's an Israeli! He DESERVES IT!!!!!"
"Thought-screech"... wow, that's a new one. So you can read peoples minds? Because you know nobody in here has even remotely said something like that.

Conversely, I can provide hundreds of quotes of you Zion...ists making direct statements that Palestinian civilians deserve to get blown up.

Israel refuses to allow investigation into mass graves.

Asked if that means Israel won’t investigate the mass grave reports, Shoshani said: “Investigate what?” He then added that Israel has already looked into the matter and found that there was no wrongdoing. “We gave answers. We don’t bury people in mass graves. Not something we do.”

I guess that settles it then. The completely innocent Israelis

Israel refuses to allow investigation into mass graves.

Asked if that means Israel won’t investigate the mass grave reports, Shoshani said: “Investigate what?” He then added that Israel has already looked into the matter and found that there was no wrongdoing. “We gave answers. We don’t bury people in mass graves. Not something we do.”

I guess that settles it then. The completely innocent Israelis
Kind of does though,
It was established that the graves were there before the Israeli incursions into those specific parts of Gaza.
There are videos from fucking januari of Gazans digging the mass graves ffs.
Ninja edit: it made a great headline for the pro Hamas crowd though, so it probably served its purpose

Yes. I'm on the side of people who don't go around raping women at a peace concert and slaughtering others gathered there.

But, you do you.

I guess you’re cool with rapes as long as they are Jewish people doing the raping I suppose. But you do you

Kind of does though,
It was established that the graves were there before the Israeli incursions into those specific parts of Gaza.
There are videos from fucking januari of Gazans digging the mass graves ffs.
Ninja edit: it made a great headline for the pro Hamas crowd though, so it probably served its purpose

Ah yes “we investigated ourselves and found no wrong doing” totally what innocent people say, nice try

Are you referring to the UNRWA investigation, conducted by the UN, which concluded that aid to the UN should be resumed immediately? ;)
https://.com/article/un-israel-palestinians-hospital-graves-investigation-dbaf873d023a7ba66dda05fb49074434

I’m referring to the mass graves that Israel claims there’s nothing to see but refused investigations

https://.com/article/un-israel-palestinians-hospital-graves-investigation-dbaf873d023a7ba66dda05fb49074434

I’m referring to the mass graves that Israel claims there’s nothing to see but refused investigations
Your link isnt working bro.
And Israel hasnt said that there's nothing to see.
Just that they're not the ones who made these mass graves.

This circus feels like the "israeli airstrike kills 500 in courtyard, oh wait it was a palestinian missile, no one died" - all over again.

Your link isnt working bro.
And Israel hasnt said that there's nothing to see.
Just that they're not the ones who made these mass graves.

This circus feels like the "israeli airstrike kills 500 in courtyard, oh wait it was a palestinian missile, no one died" - all over again.

And yes they did say nothing to see, because Israel said they investigated themselves already and said they concluded nothing happened…

Back