• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

There is only a few people celebrating the deaths and blaming the victims. Not surprisingly it’s people who hate muslims. The person you quoted has done it multiple times himself while crying about in other posts.

Just shut up lol

I’ve never seen someone lie as much as you. Your world view is created from the fake stories you created to justify your beliefs on.

Motherfucker. You have got to be shitting me. You're the most prolific liar in this thread and possibly on the entire forum.

Your lack of self-awareness is astounding. You're quite the special specimen. You should donate your brain to science so we can all document your mental retardation.

Yes as collateral damage. Meanwhile the other side guns them down at point blank range leaving no doubt that their intention is actually to commit genocide.

Thank God it’s the Israelis that are the more capable force of we would see what genocide truly is. Israel does some bad stuff, but they pale compared to what Hamas would do if they were able to flip this around. Of course some of you dullards can’t see that

I only seee numbers. How many people have Israel killed? How many have Hamas killed ?

“oh but if Hamas had the same capability of Israel they woulda coulda shoulda”

You’re living in a fantasy world. Everyone else is living in reality. The reality is Israel is knowingly bombing babies and women. They’ve shot innocent elderly waving white flags in the head

They targeted aid workers with AI drones and assassinated

I only seee numbers. How many people have Israel killed? How many have Hamas killed ?

“oh but if Hamas had the same capability of Israel they woulda coulda shoulda”

You’re living in a fantasy world. Everyone else is living in reality. The reality is Israel is knowingly bombing babies and women. They’ve shot innocent elderly waving white flags in the head

They targeted aid workers with AI drones and assassinated
I’m not living in a fantasy. I’m not a fucking fool. We saw how they operate when they have the power.

You live in a fantasy. You pretend like one side is innocent. You pretend like there is a nice easy way to handle this situation in a part of the world war no one thinks like us or shares our values. That’s the fantasy.

BTW I watched GoPro videos of hamas fighters uploaded by them of them blasting old people and children at point blank range. Think about that next time you talk about Israel doing it and think about what you might do if Hamas had done this to your community. If you think you wouldn’t be hardened and ruthless by this then you’re lying to yourself

I’m not living in a fantasy. I’m not a fucking fool. We saw how they operate when they have the power.

You live in a fantasy. You pretend like one side is innocent. You pretend like there is a nice easy way to handle this situation in a part of the world war no one thinks like us or shares our values. That’s the fantasy.

BTW I watched GoPro videos of hamas fighters uploaded by them of them blasting old people and children at point blank range.

Think about that next time you talk about Israel doing it and think about what you might do if Hamas had done this to your community. If you think you wouldn’t be hardened and ruthless by this then you’re lying to yourself

Think before you speak, how many people did israel kill in the west bank in 2023? How many in 2022? Go every year back to 2014. You can play that game all day

I just hope that the far-right IDF psychos don't murder him and other activists like what happened with the last flotilla. But either way his grandfather would be proud of him.

necklacing-300x160.jpg

LoL. Mandela was brutal.

There is only a few people celebrating the deaths and blaming the victims. Not surprisingly it’s people who hate muslims. The person you quoted has done it multiple times himself while crying about in other posts.

Just shut up lol

I’ve never seen someone lie as much as you. Your world view is created from the fake stories you created to justify your beliefs on.

You first said you used to donated to the unwra when we all know what you believe in. There was zero chance you ever donated to unwra.

You lied about the Muslim kids running around bombing shit then posted a clip from a movie based around a serial killer sniping people in a country invaded under false pretences.

Now you made another story up about people saying an Israeli deserved it when you and every clown in this thread celebrate the deaths of Palestinians.

You make the Templar look like a moral person. You should be ashamed of yourself. Disgusting.

Oh... I get it now.. In other words what you have is...

{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}{<BJPeen}

Carry on.

Think before you speak, how many people did israel kill in the west bank in 2023? How many in 2022? Go every year back to 2014. You can play that game all day
This is me telling you to think before you speak. I’m not playing what about with you. We’ve talked about the fit for tat bullshit going back 100 years ago bough already. Suffice to say both sides are guilty of plenty of bad shit.

You want to keep acting preachy and holy and I’m calling you on the bullshit. If that was your hometown that had been attacked on the 7th that way, you would be the same way. Anyone in here that says otherwise is either a liar or were castrated long ago.

This is me telling you to think before you speak. I’m not playing what about with you. We’ve talked about the fit for tat bullshit going back 100 years ago bough already. Suffice to say both sides are guilty of plenty of bad shit.

You want to keep acting preachy and holy and I’m calling you on the bullshit. If that was your hometown that had been attacked on the 7th that way, you would be the same way. Anyone in here that says otherwise is either a liar or were castrated long ago.

Why does the 7th become the starting point and then everything before that was tit for tat? lol you sound dumb

Been out of this cesspool of deranged individuals for a little more than 3 weeks and here it is, the same half dozen psychopaths using verbal diarrhea to advocate for genocide or deny it. May your eyes never find rest.

Would be interesting to see a poll of sherbros, b/c it seems to me there is a group of 4-6 'zionazis' and many more 'hamas brigade'.

for example, pick any of the few blind Israeli zellot's posts, and you will see the same few posters liking it.

This thread is mostly total shit as @Koya states, but it does cntain some useful info.

Been out for a minute. This thread is disgusting. For the anecdote there was a related thread that was posted in the heavies back in October when Khamzat and Makhachev spoke against the genocide, and it was overwhelmingly pro Palestine, like 99%. That is until it was moved here and the 500 message to post minimum wall made it a heaven for bloodlusted sociopaths again.

They have their little echo chamber here, like a cabanon with closed doors and shut windows where they keep repeating that trees don't exist, while they're in the middle of a forest.

No one supports the genocidal state of israel and his current atrocities except a tiny minority of monsters that are totally unable to answer the fact they're losing support left and right because of their heinous crimes against humanity

Oh shut up. We all know you’ll be back spamming silly shit you found on social media in a few days just like the other times you threw this tantrum. Kind of like how you ask a mod not to respond to you and then keep calling him out.

No what about you shut the fuck up. I've been out for almost a month because of how disgusting and inhumane you people are and here you are still condoning and supporting and denying genocide. Of course I'll "throw a tantrum" when a literal genocide is happening. I'm not seeing thousands as Palestinians kids murdered or amputated as "collateral" like you fuckin evil hypocrite that you are

BTW I watched GoPro videos of hamas fighters uploaded by them of them blasting old people and children at point blank range. Think about that next time you talk about Israel doing it and think about what you might do if Hamas had done this to your community. If you think you wouldn’t be hardened and ruthless by this then you’re lying to yourself

BTW I watched videos of IDF soldiers uploaded by them of them blasting hundreds of old people and children with dynamite and C4 at a time and dedicating it to their wife or their children. Think about that next time you talk about Palestinians doing it and think about what you might do if Israel had killed 35,000 people in your community , orphaned 15,000 kids, made 2,000 kids disabled, destroyed all the hospitals, kidnapped thousands of people and tortured them, displaced millions and bombed them in the promised safe areas, dropped 2000kb bombs killing hundreds at a time babies to elderly alike, starved hundreds of thousands people, killed newborn babies of hunger, think if they did this to your community. If you think you wouldn’t be hardened and ruthless by this then you’re lying to yourself.

Oh wait you don't give a fuck when it's said this way because you te a two faced hypocrite that only cares about Israeli casualties and sees Palestinians only as "collateral damage" your own words

Been out of this cesspool of deranged individuals for a little more than 3 weeks and here it is, the same half dozen psychopaths using verbal diarrhea to advocate for genocide or deny it. May your eyes never find rest.
And in 15 minutes you've made 5 posts showcasing just how unhinged you've become.

Calm yourself man.

Back