International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Hey guys look you know what fyckin @Blayt7hh will say to defend israel ? Simply that "it's social media it doesn't count". See if any Israeli crime is posted on social media like that he automatically says it doesn't count and it's garbage. Genius isn't it. Yeah it's not.

And he's a very soft hearted person too, he can take really hard positions if he happens to see heinous crimes or deep suffering like he say October 7th you know where the casualties where less than 25 time than it's now in Gaza.

Oh but it's only in this way tho, if he sees thousand of amputated kid like this Palestinian kid above he just shrugs it of and calls it "collateral damage" and "it s necessary" but he won't make any other comment like being outraged enough to actually call for an end to this Massacre. No go israel kill all the Palestinian children you like it's collateral damage and I keep saying "Oct 7th!" to justify it.

fuckin hypocrite

That dude is such a bitch. Not because he supports Palestine, that fine and I can respect that. But he constantly throw a fit, puts people in ignore, says he’s fine with the thread only to come back over and over again.

fuck off i've been off for a month. And I come back whenever I want however I want if it bothers you then good. I put who I want on ignore you sleazeball what are you going to do about it ?

You're friend with people who are on genocidal subreddit like r/2ndyomkippurwar where they post telegram channel links with literal genocidal calls like your rholk guy friend who post laughing emojis at posts about Palestinians massacred by bombs.

Stop lying about respecting paletine support. The only support of Palestine you respect is one who takes no stand for Palestine.

Bitchass you're literally supporting a genocide don't play moral high ground with me.

Last edited:
Why does the 7th become the starting point and then everything before that was tit for tat? lol you sound dumb
Because digging back to the original sin in 1922 does no one alive today any good. But you want to pretend that all Palestinians have been innocent victims until October 7th? That’s not going to work. We’ve been through this. Gaza has been a hotbed for a while. October 7th wasn’t the first terrorist attack. But it was a demonstration on how a truly genocidal group behaves when they get the opportunity

But go ahead and keep pretending you wouldn’t feel like a lot of Israelis do right now if you were the victim. Go ahead and pretend they’re all evil. It’s BS and we all know it.

And in 15 minutes you've made 5 posts showcasing just how unhinged you've become.

Calm yourself man.

Cry me a river, I'll answer you only this time and you go back on ignore : put your mask off with me.

I can smell genocidal maniacs who are on snuff telegram channels who advocate for literal genocide like you from miles away.

There are 35 THOUSAND DEAD and you're telling me I'm unhinged ? Dozens of kids are killed everyday including TODAY for 7 months and you want what, another discussion for the millionth time ? don't make me laugh.

either you're in favor of genocide or you're against it. Period end of discussion.

Last edited:
Because digging back to the original sin in 1922 does no one alive today any good. But you want to pretend that all Palestinians have been innocent victims until October 7th? That’s not going to work. We’ve been through this. Gaza has been a hotbed for a while. October 7th wasn’t the first terrorist attack. But it was a demonstration on how a truly genocidal group behaves when they get the opportunity

But go ahead and keep pretending you wouldn’t feel like a lot of Israelis do right now if you were the victim. Go ahead and pretend they’re all evil. It’s BS and we all know it.

There's a literal genocidal group right now genociding Palestinians right before our eyes. You're such a clown. A sad one.

Thousands of children have been literally mutilated and lost all their family members like this baby. LITERALLY THOUSANDS. And you're here playing moral guy. Fuck off at least have the minimum balls to be honest and say you don't value Palestinians lives. Be a man and say it stop hiding from it : they're not humans to you.

Why does the 7th become the starting point and then everything before that was tit for tat? lol you sound dumb

Hypocrite is the word. Not dumb. I actually think he's smart enough. He knows what he's doing. The chad thunderclock guy is stupid. Not him. That's worse.

Cry me a river, I'll answer you only this time and you go back on ignore : put your mask off with me.

I can smell genocidal maniacs who are on snuff telegram channels who advocate for literal genocide like you from miles away.

There are 35 THOUSAND DEAD and you're telling me I'm unhinged ? Dozens of kids are killed everyday including TODAY for 7 months and you want what, another discussion for the millionth time ? don't make me laugh.

either you're in favor of genocide or you're against it. Period end of discussion.
Hopefully the next generation of gazan’s have a chance at peace and prosperity that wasn’t possible for the prior generations under Hamas rule.

"Mass graves beneath hospitals that israel leveled to the ground but hey's it's not a genocide. Why you ask ? Because Palestinians aren't people !" - A zionist supremacist sherdogger

The numbers don’t lie

Ooohhh so we just get to pick a day and say everything before then doesn’t count? I’m not going back to 1922 lol. I said go back to 2023-2022-2021-2020-2019….

That dude is such a bitch. Not because he supports Palestine. That is fine and I can respect that. But he constantly throws a fit, puts people in ignore, says he’s fine with the thread only to come back over and over again.

They're chasing the Sherdog dragon... As it were...

<BC1>

Looks like there wont be any Rafah offensive after all and 1 year ceasefire. Tough luck for the muslim haters in the thread that wanted to see some more blood

Hamas and their attacks are a natural consequence of Israel's policies over the decades.

If you control all access to resources, restrict movement, control all water, electricity, food and medicine into an area - you will get resistance. Unless the situation changes, this endless cycle will keep going on forever.

Hamas and their attacks are a natural consequence of Israel's policies over the decades.

If you control all access to resources, restrict movement, control all water, electricity, food and medicine into an area - you will get resistance. Unless the situation changes, this endless cycle will keep going on forever.
If, after unilateral withdrawal from gaza, a terror org gets elected to govern, on a platform of killing Jews and eliminating Israel, maybe full autonomy isn’t to be expected? Literally no nation on the planet would allow that.

Back