Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

How many stupid ass videos exist right now? Someone compile all 7,920 of them please, so I can show to my wife who listens to NPR and has no idea any of this shit is going on. All she knows is Trump said something rude.

I give zero fu*ks. seriously ,what do you expect? how did they think the police were going to react. and fu*king LOL at their shocked reaction.

these people only understand one language.

Last edited:
I give zero fu*ks. seriously ,what do you expect? how did they think the police were going to react. and fu*king LOL at their shocked reaction.

I honestly have no idea what they're trying to accomplish. No idea whatsoever. Look at the UCF video. These are uninformed children, just rebelling and trying to be cool.

By doing nothing. I keep banging the same drum, these movements are manned by a generation that has never, ever had to face consequences or take responsibility for their own shortcomings or actions. They have literally grown up in a society that has had no ability to discipline or even criticise them - they honestly don't know what consequences are. This is like one big game to them, like they're in real world version of Fortnite or something. They can't grasp the enormity of what they're doing, or the consequences waiting for them.

which video is this? the UCF one?

Kaitlyn Bennett's visit to UCF. I'm not saying I like that woman, not at all. But those dumbass kids are just laughable. Youtube took most of this down, but there's a bunch of vids on facebook. They take refuge in Einstein's Bagels, lol. Kids pound on the glass and flip them off etc. Bahhhh racist. You know the drill.

They just want a piece of the action so they can brag about it to their other rich white ignorant friends.

By doing nothing. I keep banging the same drum, these movements are manned by a generation that has never, ever had to face consequences or take responsibility for their own shortcomings or actions. They have literally grown up in a society that has had no ability to discipline or even criticise them - they honestly don't know what consequences are. This is like one big game to them, like they're in real world version of Fortnite or something. They can't grasp the enormity of what they're doing, or the consequences waiting for them.
I imagine this must be especially true in the instances of children from wealthy and prosperous families engaging in this sort of destructive behavior.

I imagine this must be especially true in the instances of children from wealthy and prosperous families engaging in this sort of destructive behavior.

Yep, hefty white middle class quota in these 'woke' movements. Coddled,sheltered,spoiled little brats.

Why do BLM not care about asains, mexicans, etc?

When asains, mexicans, or other minority groups get killed by police you don't see riots in the streets. Just saying.

Those people are harder to rile up and use as pawns by the elites, especially Asians who prefer to just do their own thing and ignore excess noise and opinions.

It's an asinine premise

Why doesn't Black Lives Matter care about Asians and Mexicans, etc.? Well, Black Lives Matter isn't a person. The people who support black lives matter generally support a reduction in police related violence with a primary focus on that violence against black communities.

But that's not the idiocy. The idiocy is in not asking the right question - "Do Asians, Mexicans, etc. care about police violence against their compatriots?"

Back