Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

It would be so satisfying if this whole thing was proven as a lie.

I mean it is a lie, but, you know.... if it became plain as day that'd just be as epic as the sun is hot. And let me just dream that the left collectively said "Ok you got us, we stand corrected on this incident". I know I know, would never happen. But I can dream.

If we're lucky Officer Chauvin will get his badge back and he can work on getting his piddly 17 counts of misconduct up to 50 or more.

Here's hopin!

Fuck it, I downloaded this video so I could put it on youtube and embed it here lol. This video is awesome and hilarious.

Notice how she breaks out of character as soon as she loses control of the conversation? Her voice changes after he asks how she knows which gender the officers identify as. They’re all actors.

I have seen nothing on the local news about who started the fires other than the one down in Talent Oregon which was started by a homeless man.
https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/S...on-the-night-Almeda-Fire-began-572386831.html

One was stated by a motor home that had sparks coming from it as it was driving down highway 213 in Clackamas.
https://katu.com/news/local/motor-home-fire-spreads-to-house-closing-hwy-213-in-clackamas-co

The wind was blowing like a MOFO so I am guessing most were caused by down power lines.

Fuck it, I downloaded this video so I could put it on youtube and embed it here lol. This video is awesome and hilarious.

That fucking voice... holy fucking shit that fucking voice...

1:35 "how do you know they don't identify as female?"

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

She didn't have anything to say back to that. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

this is why there is no way in hell I will support the left. Look at this nonsense.
likewise. I will support granting police the power to bitch slap these people if they come within 6 feet.

That guy literally thinks he can put his nose right up to the cops nose screaming his rhetoric and then start screaming "Get your hands off of my body you sexual assaulting motherfucker. Don't touch my body" when the cop pushes him back. And then he thinks he can walk right up in a threatening manner and do it again.

these people literally are mentally ill.

likewise. I will support granting police the power to bitch slap these people if they come within 6 feet.

That guy literally thinks he can put his nose right up to the cops nose screaming his rhetoric and then start screaming "Get your hands off of my body you sexual assaulting motherfucker. Don't touch my body" when the cop pushes him back. And then he thinks he can walk right up in a threatening manner and do it again.

these people literally are mentally ill.

A lot of them probably are, man. Seriously. I mean, these extreme left movements have a huge amount of trans people, people with other types of gender dysmorphia, lots of people who are conflicted about their sexuality (or are in minority group for that, and perhaps feel persecuted), a lot of Incel types. Basically, lots of people who are socially excluded, either in reality (which is shit, if that's the case) or in their own head. People who feel like this, tend to have mental health problems.

Is anything going on in Kenosha, Rochester, Pittsburgh, or anywhere else besides shithole portapottyland?

News just kind of disappeared the last week after all the restaurant raids were aired. Just wondering why?

Christ that was pathetic. Had to tap out when the person documenting began to cry.

Whooo! I made it through the 25 minute challenge. I am glad I did, because now I know some context of why poor tati was slammed and why it was so much more gratifying with backstory. They took so much shit from her running her mouth, blowing smoke in their face, telling them to kill themselves for 25 minutes. Then she finally does something arrest worthy and she got slammed. And where was the ultra tough guy in the daisy dukes now?

and the best part “how do you know they don’t identify as female?”

Is anything going on in Kenosha, Rochester, Pittsburgh, or anywhere else besides shithole portapottyland?

News just kind of disappeared the last week after all the restaurant raids were aired. Just wondering why?

I’m thinking of something that rhymes with “ranging mole lumbers”

Unconfirmed is some Rochester agitators on a bus to Utica. Also saw some speculation that rioting has shifted to arson in Oregon, and that different parties have been setting up roadblocks. We'll see if those dogs hunt.

Whooo! I made it through the 25 minute challenge. I am glad I did, because now I know some context of why poor tati was slammed and why it was so much more gratifying with backstory. They took so much shit from her running her mouth, blowing smoke in their face, telling them to kill themselves for 25 minutes. Then she finally does something arrest worthy and she got slammed. And where was the ultra tough guy in the daisy dukes now?

and the best part “how do you know they don’t identify as female?”

Guess I'm squeamish when it comes to human misery. :oops:

The job of police officer couldn't pay enough for me to apply.

hahah hysterical morons. They are buying the college BS and thinking she can make more than that. Fool and what a freak

I fell into that trap directly after the Marine Corps I got a Job at 32 bucks an hour in 2007 at Northrop Grumman. I quit in 2010 thinking i could easily make more. It took almost a decade to surpass that figure as a small business owner, and that's not even a direct correlation of hours worked.

Small business owners literally work, work, work.

I fell into that trap directly after the Marine Corps I got a Job at 32 bucks an hour in 2007 at Northrop Grumman. I quit in 2010 thinking i could easily make more. It took almost a decade to surpass that figure as a small business owner, and that's not even a direct correlation of hours worked.

Small business owners literally work, work, work.
I hear that. Man it sucks walking away from a good job. Definitely regretted it for years. I'm a small business owner as well. And it can be rough at times. I basically went under in April and am now just getting business close to being back to what it was in January. Still at like 60% or so

I hear that. Man it sucks walking away from a good job. Definitely regretted it for years. I'm a small business owner as well. And it can be rough at times. I basically went under in April and am now just getting business close to being back to what it was in January. Still at like 60% or so

I turned my interest to mechanic work and honestly 2020 has been the most baller year for me yet.

All the poor people making 3 times what they normally earned and the 1200 dollar stimulus turned into tons of work for me. People actually put money into their vehicles.

The corona actually helped my bottom line. I almost feel like an evil corporatist.

I turned my interest to mechanic work and honestly 2020 has been the most baller year for me yet.

All the poor people making 3 times what they normally earned and the 1200 dollar stimulus turned into tons of work for me. People actually put money into their vehicles.

The corona actually helped my bottom line. I almost feel like an evil corporatist.
Ok wow good on you man. I figured with less driving, work would have dried up.
Brother and my neighbors were mechanics. Man that's a tough field to be in

Ok wow good on you man. I figured with less driving, work would have dried up.
Brother and my neighbors were mechanics. Man that's a tough field to be in

Word of mouth goes a long way, as does integrity. Once your "known" as honest it goes a long way.

There's a lot of values in life people overlook when they work for other people but when it's your reputation on the line it makes a difference.

I pay my mechanics hourly but on big jobs I give them a deadline and ask them if they want flat rate. At this point they all accept and a 2k labor motor rebuild gets done in 2-3 days. The tech rakes in 6-800 hundred and I still pay the overhead and make a profit.

I guess that's really just the flexibility afforded by owning a small business. No HR or corporate.

Word of mouth goes a long way, as does integrity. Once your "known" as honest it goes a long way.

There's a lot of values in life people overlook when they work for other people but when it's your reputation on the line it makes a difference.

I pay my mechanics hourly but on big jobs I give them a deadline and ask them if they want flat rate. At this point they all accept and a 2k labor motor rebuild gets done in 2-3 days. The tech rakes in 6-800 hundred and I still pay the overhead and make a profit.

I guess that's really just the flexibility afforded by owning a small business. No HR or corporate.
True. My neighbor ran a gas station and hired my little brother. They had tons of clients including us. Because like you they didn't screw people over for an extra 60 in their pocket. A lot of places definitely care more about short term profits and not their reputation.
Yeah banks were like that too. Small banks didn't have HR and all that and could afford to be cheaper than a big bank.
Also being flexible is good. As big guys have rules that can't be bent

Back