Crime BLM Protest/Riot Megathread

It’s actually funnier than that. Check his “math” and how triggered he gets when people point his mistake.

Not worthy.

BTW 100 + 100 = 200

Oh man, I'm cracking up reading that shit. Dude thinks Mike weighs 400 lbs i guess

llJdDKV.jpg

Nice find. I have always wondered that. Maybe because they know they are the absolute bottom of the barrel and are trying to jump up a few levels by putting others down

Tacoma WA - same crew that protested Goodwill a couple weekends ago is playing in the street tonight...

San Bernardino CA

BLM are a fucking joke. Just a bunch of criminals who want the police gone so they can wreak havoc on society.

San bernidino
Black dude fighting with a cop pulls a gun from his waist and gets shot and killed. BLM starts rioting. Fuck these people. If you support this shot (shit, edit) you are scum.

Last edited:
Trump is gaining Latino men this time around.
This is the reason why.
Yep. They are being victimised as well and realized they shouldn't have cast their support behind BLM and the white cucks that support BLM.

The youth of America is being brainwashed and radicalized by a small group of liberal snowflake teachers. Teens and early 20 somethings already think they know everything, and now they get fed bullshit from shit bad teachers and professors and start rioting. Where I live we do not tolerate it. Too many vets, law enforcement, and blue collar people around here to let people stop traffic. If someone keys cars around here they are getting tooled.

I love the last part. “Violent colonizing assholes.” When did the colonizer “insult” become a thing? This was shouted at a white officer by what sounds like a white woman. I have seen soy bois use it as well. And the comebacks are easier.Coloniiiiiizzzzzzer!!!!” “Thanks, I am a conqueror, and That makes you chattel.”

Ok, I did some research. The insult gained popularity after the black panther when shuri calls the one agent a colonizer. She also calls him white boy, so that’s two insults directed at the only positive white male in the movie. So empowering.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/is-colonizer-the-best-word-for-problematic-white-people-1823338348

Not like piggies ever dindu.

And my response is always take it up with them. The response from this twat with the baseball bat is like saying some guy in a red hat robbed someone once, I am going to try to kill that guy over there with the red hat.

BLM are a fucking joke. Just a bunch of criminals who want the police gone so they can wreak havoc on society.

San bernidino
Black dude fighting with a cop pulls a gun from his waist and gets shot and killed. BLM starts rioting. Fuck these people. If you support this shot you are scum.

Yup, couldn't have said it better.

Back