PlayStation Bloodborne Megathread, v.4

Making more Chalice progress. Need 2 Bastard of Loran to unlock my next Chalice

About to do a defiled chalice next time I'm on. I'm almost level 150 because some of these dungeons drop a fuck ton of echos

I decided to pump Vitality up to 50 and I'm currently looking for the tier 3 health rune to help offset the hit to my life bar

I was stuck on that forever, I think I waited an ungodly amount of time to get a summon and we beat it after many, many attempts
I finally got past it. I finally summoned the NPC to help me. I was able to trade aggro and used the bell to keep the npc alive. It had a move that could 1 shot me with half hp so I took my time. Now Chalice Amygdala is bending me over.

I finally got past it. I finally summoned the NPC to help me. I was able to trade aggro and used the bell to keep the npc alive. It had a move that could 1 shot me with half hp so I took my time. Now Chalice Amygdala is bending me over.
Respect, Hunter. Own the night.

The damn fire doggo has me stuck right now lol.
Weirdly one of the few bosses there I’ve never had trouble with. Something about his move set just clicked with me.

Amy is a completely different beast though. Fuck that thing.

Man still getting worked by Ammy although I'm getting better

I'm doing Great Pthumerian next. I have to farm 4 red jelly and I have 1 more to go before I start.
Still whirligigging or what's the latest tool to have made your fancy? I'd mentioned this some years ago but my favorite weapon is the Reiterpallasch. I did a Cainhurst cosplay run one year and it's long remained one of my fondest memories from within the Soulsborne universe(s).

Never beat that bastard, I must have attempted it about 50 times
I ended up using Ludwig's Holy blade and the white arcane buff on the sword, just doing overhead swings to catch the arms.

Took out the Queen this morning. The L2 on the Holy Moonlight just stagger fucks her. Kinda thinking that's probably it for this playthrough. I can definitely say this is my favorite Fromm Software game.

Back