News Bo Nickal got a new opponent this weekend in Val Woodburn (7-0)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Woodburn is 5'8" 185lbs according to Sherdog. This dude is a tank, apparently. His pic looks like a mini-version of Alonzo Menifield's body type. Maybe he won't get taken down as easily as Tresean was going to be.

Might be worth a punt putting some money on Val.

Dude looks compact, well muscled and has experience going the distance.

Bo had difficulty wrestling Pickett against the fence in his last outing before the low blow and I feel there's definitely the potential for him to have an adrenaline dump going for takedowns in the first.

More interesting than the gore fight imo

Props to Woodburn, this makes sense for him too - no longer has to do DWCS, straight in, immediately facing a big name on a PPV card....I mean, he's getting wrecked but he'll be looked upon favourably and will get 2-3 easyish fights after this to try and prove he belongs there. I'm not sure how good or bad he is, but fairplay to him for saving the fight. Nickal, 1st round submission.

These fights are super dangerous . Last min dudes with zero to lose. I’m. calling it now . Woodburn by second round brutal ko after getting laid on first round and Bo gassing himself out by ineffective g n p .

not only does he have nothing to lose Nickal probably knows next to nothing about him or his style. while everyone knows Bo is a wrestler.

I don't think gore was any good. Don't know anything about your guy, but i don't think it is much of a step down

Hm. Still watching those fight videos but so far seeing that he could make this interesting with his build and style. I am of the opinion that he doesn't. But he could

Back