Bo Nickal is absolutely terrible

Horrible submissions skills on the ground, can get people down but becomes an Almeida afterwards.

A hot prospect with -2000 odds should not go to the 2nd round with Cody Brundage

You're just reaching for any reason to hate. Nickal dominated the fight and got a sub in round two. Jon Jones won his first two UFC fights by decision. Khamzat v John Phillips also ended in round two and everyone was impressed.

He is like Khamzat but with less experience.

Khamzat is on another level compared to Bo.

Khamzat can actually strike and has fought better fighters.

Yes Bo has less experience but as the quality of opponents gets better he's going to have problems if he cant them them down.

I'm the one guy alive that was actually impressed I think. I don't view Brundage as a pushover. He's a decent opponent in my opinion. He did almost no damage and had Bo in zero danger. I kinda figured others wouldn't see it as I did though. Admittedly, Bo kinda lacked the killer instinct that you see from others, but that was only his 6th fight. I feel he has developed very well. I just don't feel he should be on main cards yet, as others have pointed out.

Terrible is wild. Brundage hurt him a couple times from what I saw tho and with those odds that's pretty crazy.

Paul Craig or Hernandez. Probably Hermansson. The issue is after he wins he's in the shark tank. Bo must know from training he's not ready, but until then he's just squashing nobodies for no reason. Can't believe Robocop isn't top 15, even he would he a nightmare for Bo.

Now people are selling he was dominant the whole fight when he barely won the 1st round..... WTF? lol we watched a different fight.

He won but it certainly was not dominant. Dude is not terrible but he's hilariously overrated at this point in time by the masses.

Last edited:
He has a long way to go before he can fight for the belt. Before this fight, he was talking that he could already beat Khamzat right now, this fight was a wakeup call. Odds pre-fight were crazy too, obviously he was right to be favoured but -2100?
Last I heard he said he'd be ready for Khamzat by the time he had about 12 fights, he's only had 6 and less than two years as a pro fighter.

He needs a ranked guy, now. He's been given enough chances. If he gets smoked in his next fight, then he'll just go down as a big hype job until he can prove otherwise.
He's been pro less than two years, who do you think he should be fighting?

Lmao, the amount of insufferable stupidity posted on these boards directly following events never ceases to amaze me.
<36>

Bo is going to struggle hard if he moves up in competition right now. He did not react well when he got hit. He also got ragdoll thrown to the ground at one point.

Best thing for him would be slow his role, go to the prelims and work his way up like a normal prospect for the next couple of years. He doesn't currently have the skills to fight high level opponents.

Last I heard he said he'd be ready for Khamzat by the time he had about 12 fights, he's only had 6 and less than two years as a pro fighter.
He said he was disappointed UFC didn't give him the call to face Khamzat for UFC 294 when Costa pulled out of the fight. In addition to that, even 2 days ago, DC interviewed him & he said he wanted Khamzat next, that's the fight to make

Bo is still likable despite his performance against Brundage. He will get better as time goes on. He’s still young and learning.

Young Guy with only 6 fights wins 99.99999% of a fight and finishes the guy, somehow he's terrible now. Give the dude a break, it takes time. You haven't seen close to the final product, everyone knows this.

Last edited:
Back