Media Bo Nickal on Pereira and Izzy: “If I grabbed a hold of those guys, it wouldn’t go well for them”

Do you see Bo Nickal winning against Poatan or Izzy?

• Total voters
Bo Nickal is adorable.
He’s doing all this shit talking yet he isn’t anywhere near title contention nor does he have a fight lined up. Show up to the dance first
<YeahOKJen>
And here you all talking about him, so he's doing the right thing

I love ncaa wrestling….eager to see how far he goes.

well, is he wrong? NOPE. The problem is, he needs to take them down first. And time and time again, it's not as easy as that. If BO can figure out the distancing and can get it to the ground, without a doubt he demolishes both of these guys. One right after another. But this is MMA and every fight starts standing within striking distance. Bo is future champ material for sure.

TJ Dillashaw became champ after Weidman you trolling buffoon. Since we know it’s white Americans you’re railing against.
Yes, TJ Dillashaw became champion almost 6 years ago, good point. 1900+ days ago is very recent, good observation.

Yes, TJ Dillashaw became champion almost 6 years ago, good point. 1900+ days ago is very recent, good observation.

I was just proving you have no clue what you’re talking about but since your schtick is that of a trolling dipshit it’s not surprising.

because it's 2023 and anyone who has watched mma and understands the sport knows what he is about to do it.

Like that guy at Bellator Pinto or something who got knocked out

OK then I suggest earn money on his fights

Probably, if Pererira lands a left hook it wouldnt go well for him either...

Man is strong. He could probably rip their dicks off. But would they let him? And would slap against vegan roll

i must have clicked the wrong link, where is the link to the karate forum pls?

He said If he grabbed ahold of those guys, it wouldn't go well for them. I'm a Penn State hater, but he's a special kind of talent when it comes to wrestling. He did some pretty unbelievable stuff at the national tournament. Drove one guy right to his back with a three quarter nelson in the semis. You would only ever see that at some jv tournament. People also said it was a real tossup in the wrestling room between him and David Taylor who won the gold medal. Real question though is I'd he can get a hold of them

Okay, so he's a wrestler and not a BJJ guy. But why shouldn't the principle of "punch a black belt and he becomes a brown belt" apply here? Are wrestlers so different from BJJ practitioners in that regard?

Back