Media Bo Nickal on possible matchup vs Khamzat Chimaev: I could be a "-1000 favorite"

we will see what he is made of when he fights a ranked opponent. a top 15 guy. untill then he is just a guy that is talented and talks too much shit. khamzat would maul him. the difference in striking is too big at this point and khamzat would have enough opportunites to hit him. bo needs to get better and fight a step up instead of this bs trash talk that only casuals are buying

Yeah, he probably should have looked that one up before trying to pump up beating Cody Brundage as a major accomplishment. Khamzat's 5th fight was less than a year after he turned pro, when he was 24 years old, and his opponent was an undefeated Dagestani who's now several fights into his UFC career and his only career loss is Khamzat himself, and Khamzat KO'd him in 2 minutes. Bo is 4 years older than Khamzat was, has been pro for twice as long, and the guys he fought in the UFC currently have UFC records of 2-7, 0-2, and the big step up was a guy who's 4-5.

Like I said in my previous thread, this guy has ZERO humility. He's being gifted the spotlight and instead of being cool about it he's talking bullshit. Hope he gets KO'd.

He's just playing the media game, bro.

Dude obviously plays a pretty good heel character considering how much he's triggering everyone.

Or maybe he really is just dumb and doesn't understand odds. -1000 is the sort of line you get for complete mismatches lol

He's just playing the media game, bro.

Dude obviously plays a pretty good heel character considering how much he's triggering everyone.

Or maybe he really is just dumb and doesn't understand odds. -1000 is the sort of line you get for complete mismatches lol

I mean you're right but as a fan it's like someones trying to steal your reality.. so he deserves the hate that is coming his way. Behind that hate is money too so yeah he knows what he's doing. Fuck him. <lol>

Back