Media Bo Nickal on possible matchup vs Khamzat Chimaev: I could be a "-1000 favorite"

Lmao, ironically the guy Khamzat fought at 5-0 would beat the shit out of Bo Nickal, he should’ve done his research on that

Either he's playing this up or he's fucking delusional. Either way, this dude's entire UFC career has been him getting gifted easy match ups against guys who next to fucking no one knows. He was even given a main event slot on UFC 300, a historic card, yet doing nothing to deserve it. I don't know how he can have this kind of attitude unless this is all just theatrics cause let's be honest here, this dude would be fighting on under cards if the UFC didn't decide they wanted an All American wrestler White boy that caters to tap into that market which hasn't been tapped since Brock retired and before Weidman became washed.

Bo fought a random dude at UFC 300

Also in Khamzat's fifth fight he fought and knocked out Ikram Aliskerov, who's 15-1 now and is a hot prospect in the UFC
LmfAoo thank you, exactly what I was gonna say. Of all the examples he ends up accidentally pointing to 8-0(at the time) Ikram who in hindsight is a great win early in a career. Not a big Chimaev fan personally, but lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back