Media Bo Nickal on possible matchup vs Khamzat Chimaev: I could be a "-1000 favorite"

People said the same thing about khazmat when he was on the rise

Big talker

This is the fight game and the guy has genuine potential to do big things, even if he is still green.

When someone shows elite levels of confidence, I'm not entirely sure what you guys are expecting.

There's delusion at times in the fight game and then others where these prospects obviously know more than the general fanbase does about their own talent and potential.

Man, this dude is the worst. He came off as a big dumb dumb on JRE, but it's getting worse and worse.

If Khamzat approaches anything like +1200 I'd bet a good chunk on him.

But in reality, Khamzat would be the favorite.

Bo is really trying to make sure nobody likes him at all, huh?

He should be called Bo "The Casual" Nickal. At least put in the effort to do a little research on the guy you're always talking about and want to fight.

I cant wait for him to actually fight some one good...

This can crusher sure riles everyone's panties
Makes you really think how much Bo can trigger the average sherbro
Bo has dominated every fighter up until this point, Bo should be -500 against Khamzat if they were to fight in a few years once they reach that point.
Bo is only going to get better from here, whereas Khamzat let the fame shine too brightly on him and has degraded since then, barely being able to put out a 155er and a 170er. Ouch.

This is just building up to what will be possibly the biggest fight in UFC history.

Well maybe not bigger than Conor vs Khabob. But big.

Bo would get mauled by Khamzat. He is right. There are levels and Khamzat is a few levels above him.

Like I said in my previous thread, this guy has ZERO humility. He's being gifted the spotlight and instead of being cool about it he's talking bullshit. Hope he gets KO'd.
You heard it here first! ZERO humility!

420 BlaZe it up!1

You heard it here first! ZERO humility!

420 BlaZe it up!1

Hey dick

It’s not easy going against the grain when you are gonna get shitted on it for it.

Then finally Mothafuckas see the truth and start agreeing with you and that irks you

It’s a tough battle but someone’s gotta be the hero

Bo is getting ahead of himself but I like him. Doesn't drink or do drugs and generally seems to lead a clean pharmacy free life. States his goals clearly and by all accounts puts in the work to make those goals happen. Three time NCAA D1 champ, 6-0 in the UFC, and moving forward with his aspirations. I don't care if he is at times overconfident. That overconfidence will either be found deserving or undeserving in due time.

Yeah, he probably should have looked that one up before trying to pump up beating Cody Brundage as a major accomplishment. Khamzat's 5th fight was less than a year after he turned pro, when he was 24 years old, and his opponent was an undefeated Dagestani who's now several fights into his UFC career and his only career loss is Khamzat himself, and Khamzat KO'd him in 2 minutes. Bo is 4 years older than Khamzat was, has been pro for twice as long, and the guys he fought in the UFC currently have UFC records of 2-7, 0-2, and the big step up was a guy who's 4-5.
Damn man never took you to be such a mark but you're eating up Bo's game. He knows what he's doing and really pushing into the heel play

It is going to be a hard fall from grace.

We'll see, against Khamzat, Bo is going to have to hope the wrestling cancels and he's a better striker than Khamzat. Maybe he could be, but if he isn't he's going to get slept.

Sherdog is in full effect here... Bo will retire UNDEFEATED, you heard it here first.

Damn man never took you to be such a mark but you're eating up Bo's game. He knows what he's doing and really pushing into the heel play
Not very smart then. The point of being a "heel" is to talk yourself into big fights and for people to buy tickets and PPVs because they want to see you lose. Doesn't really work if you're fighting cans that nobody cares to watch.

Nickal will be a serviceable fighter, maybe even challenge for a title someday, but he'll never be a star. UFC should abort mission on coddling him and start bringing him up the ranks. As for Khazmat, say what you will about his career but he's years beyond fighting guys like this. Beats Rob and he's in line for TS. They're at totally different points in their career. Hopefully they do cross paths someday but that day isn't any time soon.

Back