Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

Really? I thought this guy was bringing birthday cake for his former pet chimp at a sanctuary, and then other chimps got jealous and tore him to shreds. If I recall correctly, his pet chimp was so terrified that it escaped the compound and was never seen again. Joe Rogan featured the story on his podcast (this could be a different case though).
All that part is true... but I was referring to his wedding day with his wife. He never went because he wanted to "work on his car" instead so he left his wife at the church with all their friends and family. No call, no nothing.
The castration was delayed Karma.

I don’t know if you fellers saw the video but Bo Nickle has eloquently stated that he could take on a fully grown male chimp and knock it unconscious. He also said he could out wrestle the primate. I know Bo is a gifted athlete and who am I to argue anything he says but chimps are vicious beasts much like a prime Andy Wang. Would anyone like to see Bo take on a chimp as the co-main on the Mcgregor-Gaethje card? I think the bald goof should make this match up asap regardless of what those hippie tree huggers at PETA have to say about it. I’d illegally the stream the shit outta that card. Who’s with me ?!?!?

How is he going to fight in the future with his arms ripped out and flung to the bloodthirsty mob of fans at ringside?

Good luck getting an angry chimp to follow the Unified Rules of MMA.

chimps seem like they have 10x our strength? I guess that doesn't matter, but they do have a coconut looking chin.

Their strength is somewhat overrated from what I've read. They may be 2-3x as powerful as a human....pound for pound. Many male chimps are like 120lbs. So definitely not 5-10x as strong like some people say. BUT they are crazy aggressive and will attack eyes, hands, feet, and genitals. They have crazy bit force, big teeth, and incredible grip strength.

How is he going to fight in the future with his arms ripped out and flung to the bloodthirsty mob of fans at ringside?

Good luck getting an angry chimp to follow the Unified Rules of MMA.
A single chimp cant rip your arm off, they have more strength but not by much and its very uncoordinated unlike with humans. Also they're 100lbs, a 200lbs fighter would kick a chimp and batter it. the only problem is their teeth, we can rip testicles too btw with our hands.

1 vs 1 i think bo definitely defeats and kills an adult chimp but he'll be bitten and possibly be disfigured a bit if the chimp goes into rage mode so not worth it.

All that part is true... but I was referring to his wedding day with his wife. He never went because he wanted to "work on his car" instead so he left his wife at the church with all their friends and family. No call, no nothing.
The castration was delayed Karma.

Lol, they left that out of the story I heard.

Definitely delayed kharma

My grandmother's sister was attacked by a baboon and had her fucking face mutilated.

These are serious animals folks. You wouldn't want to watch Bo take on a chimp, it would be unbelievably violent.

My grandmother's sister was attacked by a baboon and had her fucking face mutilated.

These are serious animals folks. You wouldn't want to watch Bo take on a chimp, it would be unbelievably violent.
A 15 year old kid could mutilate your grandma's sister too so it doesnt mean anything.

Chimps arent that much strong you only have to worry about their teeth, see in the video no limbs were torn apart the chimp was kind of manhandled by the guy that wasnt even trying to deal damage

O
A single chimp cant rip your arm off, they have more strength but not by much and its very uncoordinated unlike with humans. Also they're 100lbs, a 200lbs fighter would kick a chimp and batter it. the only problem is their teeth, we can rip testicles too btw with our hands.

1 vs 1 i think bo definitely defeats and kills an adult chimp but he'll be bitten and possibly be disfigured a bit if the chimp goes into rage mode so not worth it.

You got some of it true IMO. Chimps aren’t as strong as many people online claim they aren’t. They aren’t 5x as strong lifting up cars or able to literally rip your arm off.

but they are extremely viscous , fast, and have crazy teeth and bite power. And they do have crazy strong grip and hands.

Bo has zero chance against a chimp.

What would even cause him to think about knocking out a chimp and out wrestling a primate? That some twisted mind shit.

A 15 year old kid could mutilate your grandma's sister too so it doesnt mean anything.

Chimps arent that much strong you only have to worry about their teeth, see in the video no limbs were torn apart the chimp was kind of manhandled by the guy that wasnt even trying to deal damage

Wait.... so you're pretty much saying you're almost as strong as a chimpanzee?
Are you retarded?

Bruno disagrees.

I don't know how to embed this but Google "chimpanzee Bruno attack" on YouTube then get back to me.

That chimp was having fun.
If a chimp gets his hands on you you're not going anywhere unless he let's you.
I was just making a lazy riff on 'retard strength' lol. No one serious believes Bo would last 30 seconds against an aggressive Chimp. He would be violently scalped no problem at all

This is like that dumb NFL guy that thought he could take a wolf lol. These guys have to be trolling.

Back