Bo nickle says he could knock out a chimp

the real question is, could an athletic average sized human male with a hunting knife kill a chimp before it kills you?

Probably not since the chimpanzee is so much faster but if you hit it with 15 cm knife the chimpanzee might flee. If u get the knife on the right parts you have a kill. The chimps speed and agressiveness would prbly in most cases make you drop the knife and find yourself tored apart.

I read about a chimp with a bad attitude that ripped 47 sailors dicks off in France in 1947. You don't mess with the chimp man. The chimp may let you live but not before he feast on your genitalia. Even if you're into that whole "rip your dick off" thing, I would still use a doctor. More precise, less vicious, more sterile

I read about a chimp with a bad attitude that ripped 47 sailors dicks off in France in 1947. You don't mess with the chimp man. The chimp may let you live but not before he feast on your genitalia. Even if you're into that whole "rip your dick off" thing, I would still use a doctor. More precise, less vicious, more sterile

This all you have to do before fighting chimps:
oOy0E-.gif

Yes I think these are the types of fights we need. The chimp would probably have to be trained to follow the rules. It's whole training camp would be chimp don't bite, chimp don't tear, chimp don't manipulate little digits.

They would have to pull all the chimp's teeth out and tape his fingers together. And probably shoot him up full of sedatives, otherwise it would be like fighting some buff maniac on PCP. He would definitely not pass USADA's testing.

Haha, I was going to watch that movie last night after reading this thread but it's not free on Prime anymore so I watched Play Misty For Me instead. I wonder if there's clip on Youtube with the scene where Clyde beats the shit out some bikers in his front yard.

They would have to pull all the chimp's teeth out and tape his fingers together. And probably shoot him up full of sedatives, otherwise it would be like fighting some buff maniac on PCP. He would definitely not pass USADA's testing.
Nah. We need this to be bo vs enraged aggressive chimp. Maybe have it in a cage and let bo taunt it so it’s angry and willing to fight. We don’t want some circus chimp thats gonna cower and not engage.

Haha, I was going to watch that movie last night after reading this thread but it's not free on Prime anymore so I watched Play Misty For Me instead. I wonder if there's clip on Youtube with the scene where Clyde beats the shit out some bikers in his front yard.
The better choice was made for you

<{fry}>.....hmmm very interesting choice of animal to fight
<{cum@me}>

btw he cheated in his last fight<BirdieOwn>

Great movie misty

Bo should stay away from orangutans

And Orangutans are way stronger than chimps btw. Years ago I saw a video by some European scientists that tested the strength of an orangutan and chimp and the orangutan was way stronger. Don't think I can find the video anymore though, it wasn't in english

Best case scenario for Ben Nickel is he walks away with no face after the chimp gets distracted by something.

I doubt Alexander Karelin and 5 clones could handle a full grown chimp.

Back