Media Bob Sapp is in freaking shape...Towers over Dustin

View attachment 944545

...i havent seen him in such a shape since....i dont know man...like never.

Slimmed down...and got the beach and disco muscles pummed up
What's funny is that I saw this earlier on Facebook and I jokingly commented "Wow Bob Sapp is looking good" having no idea who it was... he really does look good though, especially for his age.

Im not in good shape myself, but I have to do it... Look at those god dam legs, do the steroids not help leg muscles?!
there aint a lot of androgen receptors in our calves to make em go crazy like our other muscles on gear. plus calves are 99% genetic just like neck and forearms.

Glass Joe.. you touch him and he's tapping. A true example of how things dont go your way when you arent the hammer.

Sapp HW champ with two wins.

What's the point if all you're ever gonna do is throw fights?

honestly he looks fucking weird. smaller jacked body still the same 380lb head but now with 120lb polio victim legs

you can tell either the steroids changed his bone structure or he's not meant to be that "small"

also put some respek on his name you fuckin plebs, in his day he not only almost beat the #1 HW in the world he almost killed him in like his 4th fight.

View attachment 944545

...i havent seen him in such a shape since....i dont know man...like never.

Slimmed down...and got the beach and disco muscles pummed up
screenshot_20220920-201631_instagram-jpg.944545

Skips leg day. :p

Seriously though. Props to him. I wish I looked that fit. It almost looks like a photoshop.

It looks like a Frankenstein of several pictures mixed together

How is Bob Sapp still alive with all the ....extra supplements!?!?! He must have very good doctors. Holy moly. Good on him for slimming down though!

Im surprised his heart hasn't melted yet sir lol.

Back