Bobby green ko'd twice thanks to incompetent ref

What a trash ref, he was just watching him get destroyed like that

Than man needs re education, take that course again

Bobby Green got murked and the ref was complicit
He was trying to make Weidman-Munoz the second worst stoppage in the UFC

08e7073dce1a1eec646e3fca37f8f47e.gif

Last edited:
In all fairness he’s been officiating a lot of Power Slap events, give the guy a break.

brutal stoppage. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Yeah, that was rough. Seems like the ref froze up. Hope Bobby is ok, he took a lot of hard shots.

Yeah, that was rough. Seems like the ref froze up. Hope Bobby is ok, he took a lot of hard shots.
His brain will likely recover mostly but that probably ruined his career. Easier to KO now

I choose to view it as he was intermittently awake twice

plus there's a massive difference in the amount of time he was conscious vs unconscious

if that ratio starts to go the other direction then we can talk

His brain will likely recover mostly but that probably ruined his career. Easier to KO now
???? never understood why people ran with this just because joe rogan said it lol not necessarily true at all

???? never understood why people ran with this just because joe rogan said it lol not necessarily true at all

I agree with what Rogan said, because it is observably true in the majority of cases. Not because Rogan said it, and had observed it before he ever said it.

I agree with what Rogan said, because it is observably true in the majority of cases. Not because Rogan said it, and had observed it before he ever said it.
the "majority of cases" coincide with fighters simply getting old. these guys' chins "crack" once they hit their mid-late 30's, in other words, when they are leaving their physical prime. i cant think of a single fighter who had an amazing chin their entire career, and got KO'd whilst in their prime then could never take a shot. that fighter doesnt exist.

in fact there are many more cases of fighters who were KO'd brutally when they were younger and going on to showcase incredible chins, nick diaz and roy nelson come to mind.

the "majority of cases" coincide with fighters simply getting old. these guys' chins "crack" once they hit their mid-late 30's, in other words, when they are leaving their physical prime. i cant think of a single fighter who had an amazing chin their entire career, and got KO'd whilst in their prime then could never take a shot. that fighter doesnt exist.

in fact there are many more cases of fighters who were KO'd brutally when they were younger and going on to showcase incredible chins, nick diaz and roy nelson come to mind.
Well I disagree.

Back