Body Language. Eddie Alvarez

The way Eddie acted in the Face off reminded me of how Aldo behaved when Mcgregor jumped the fence after the Siver fight and confronted him. Laughing and treating it as a big joke. Eddie did okay at the presser. We will see how he holds up as the fight nears.

Yeah they would. Diaz is the only guy it didnt work with because he literally doesnt give a fuck what conor says or does. Everyone else clearly gets riled up

Ooooo so scared. Cowboy fights, simple as that doesn't matter who or when. Telling me to shut up, unlike you I type with my mouth closed, you mouth breather. I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you're not.
Fite me

I was checking out the UFC 205 press conference, and I hate to say that it looks like Eddie Alvarez is showing traits that he is already beat before the fight. McGregor is playing the same script with every fight, i just dont get how fighters are not mentally prepared for the same script pre fight.
Agreed. The fear is showing heavily in Eddie's eyes...pretty damn obvious to anyone who's not a blind Conor hater

Yeah they would. Diaz is the only guy it didnt work with because he literally doesnt give a fuck what conor says or does. Everyone else clearly gets riled up
i think Mendes didnt care about Conor antics too

I was checking out the UFC 205 press conference, and I hate to say that it looks like Eddie Alvarez is showing traits that he is already beat before the fight. McGregor is playing the same script with every fight, i just dont get how fighters are not mentally prepared for the same script pre fight.

The only guy in the UFC he never managed to play this game with was with Nate Diaz.
Fighters on that card such as Jeremy Stephens or Cowboy wouldnt be falling for this.
It's hilarious how you nerds over analyze stupid shit like that. Mma fans are just the worst.

Back