Bookmark this Sherdog. Volk is going to decline big time moving forward

Guy gets KO'd, might not be the same again, what an insight.

full
So you agree with me?

its hilarious how badly you guys want topuria to beat volk when has nowhere near his skill or athleticism.
Let's see what happens.

I am actually a Volk fan believe it or not. But I just can't ignore past history.

I said that Topuria would put him to sleep last year, and now Im fully convinced of it.

Hell, even a normal person starts to feel the age once you reach 35. When the body starts to produce less hormones you feel the decline.
As a 40 year old (who would probably be a tall 155er if I fought), I agree 100%. I was still in pretty good shape into my 30s, but when I hit 35 shit just got more difficult. The decline started slow and I actually started to bounce back nicely around 37, but now I have a bad back and it's harder to recover from exercise and keep weight off. Getting older sucks haha.

He could use a more grapple heavy approach and be fine

"He was never that good. Lost to dehydrated Islam, robbed max the second time....now brutally kod. Time to hang it up.." sherdog.

If the ref didn't exist Volk would have recovered. Volk murks Ilia

As a 40 year old (who would probably be a tall 155er if I fought), I agree 100%. I was still in pretty good shape into my 30s, but when I hit 35 shit just got more difficult. The decline started slow and I actually started to bounce back nicely around 37, but now I have a bad back and it's harder to recover from exercise and keep weight off. Getting older sucks haha.

that's why people were using (or abusing) TRT.

getting back to the testosterone levels when you were 20 is great.

I thought this exact thing when I seen the replay. I hope we're wrong.

We have all seen what usually happens to Fighters/champions who get knocked out as decisively in the past as Volk did tonight. They were never the same after.

Chuck with Rampage
Anderson Silva with Weidman 1
Vitor with Anderson Silva
Crocop with Gonzaga.

Trust me on this. Topuria is going to beat Volk. Especially if they fight in January so soon after the KO tonight.

It's like I said in the thread title. Bookmark this Sherdog. It's going to happen.

Agreed

I think he eats canvas against Topuria
but regardless, that volk momentum has come to a screeching halt

We have all seen what usually happens to Fighters/champions who get knocked out as decisively in the past as Volk did tonight. They were never the same after.

Chuck with Rampage
Anderson Silva with Weidman 1
Vitor with Anderson Silva
Crocop with Gonzaga.

Trust me on this. Topuria is going to beat Volk. Especially if they fight in January so soon after the KO tonight.

It's like I said in the thread title. Bookmark this Sherdog. It's going to happen.
Rory went up to 185 in Bellator against Moose as the WW champ.
He got his face pushed in.
He was never the same again.
Still made bank in PFL getting beat by contender series failures.

TS acting like this is some new relevation...except for Khabib and GSP how many guys have walked away on top.... Volk is the norm not the exception. I expect him to lose at 2-3 more times before calling it quits.

Nobody cares. You didn’t predict anything special. Fighters decline.

Did TS really dig up this post and bump it immediately like this was some kind of career achievement comparable to what Volk has done over his career.

Volk has already stated he struggles with mental issues.

This may unravel quick.

Back