Social Border Patrol Agents Apprehend Largest Group Ever Encountered

So why did you go goof troop when my post was pertaining to a wall? Nobody is talking about enhanced security, they're talking about a goofy ass 30 foot wall.

This is why you guys fuck up. I say "A wall would be an incredibly expensive, incredibly useless, ecological disaster" and you take away "Why do liberals want illegals to invade our country" and that's retarded.
The "Also, why do all the migrants think Trump is such a bitch?" line really makes it seem like you're rooting for illegals just to spite Trump.

A wall vs more border security. Why not both?

Because one is a monumental waste of money and resources that will have a negligible effect? Kind of like addressing climate change: we could invest billions in green technology and also invest billions in coordinating massive rain dances and prayer rituals to the sun, but only one of those would be a reasonable expenditure.

I reject this notion and substitute the fact that if America fell into a black hole 50 years ago, these countries would still be shitholes today.

Nice fact. Very factual. Also, for what it's worth, if the United States was sucked into a black hole, it seems likely that the rest of the continent would be close behind.

Who gives a shit about putting a wall on our side of the river? And no it wouldn't mean we cede the rest to Mexico if we do.

...do you know how walls work?

If the wall is on our side of the river, how do you expect us to access the river? They gonna put doors in for "US Citizens only, pinky promise"?

Here's the border patrol spec for the river, you tell me where we're not literally walling the river off for Mexico.

bORO6oj.jpg

{<jordan}

The "Also, why do all the migrants think Trump is such a bitch?" line really makes it seem like you're rooting for illegals just to spite Trump.

I'm simply stating facts.

When Obama was president, we didn't have a crisis on the border. When Trump is inagurated, all of a sudden we have a crisis.

You don't gotta be black to see that they fear Obama a whole lot more than they fear Trump, as evidenced by thousands of migrants bitching this dude daily.

So why do they think he's a bitch?

How would a wall have stopped them from swimming across the Rio Grande?

I brought this up a while ago, but none of the stans had an answer. The border is literally the river at some points. Y'all gonna cede all that wet in terms of water river to Mexico, or y'all gonna invade and take land on the other side?

Also, why do all the migrants think Trump is such a bitch?

Perhaps with walls you can spend more focus on areas that DON'T have walls?

I'd love to know if anyone here actually thinks a wall doesn't help even in the slightest.

If the wall is on our side of the river, how do you expect us to access the river? They gonna put doors in for "US Citizens only, pinky promise"?

Here's the border patrol spec for the river, you tell me where we're not literally walling the river off for Mexico.

bORO6oj.jpg

{<jordan}
Again who the fucks gives shit about that polluted ass river? And yes, we can still access it. Do you not know how check points work?
<{1-1}>

bORO6oj.jpg

{<jordan}

When Obama was president, we didn't have a crisis on the border. When Trump is inagurated, all of a sudden we have a crisis.

You don't gotta be black to see that they fear Obama a whole lot more than they fear Trump, as evidenced by thousands of migrants bitching this dude daily.

Cuz nobody cared about Obama detaining children and separating families.

Now liberal 9th circuit judges have declared that trump can’t do that same thing.

All to hamstring trump. It hurts america. Lefties just don’t care. They aren’t full adults.

Perhaps with walls you can spend more focus on areas that DON'T have walls?

I'd love to know if anyone here actually thinks a wall doesn't help even in the slightest.

That doesn't make sense since you have to patrol the wall. Otherwise, what's the point of having the barrier there? You just aiming to slow them down while they go over or under it?

Security controls aren't set and forget, you gotta audit that shit. This is governance 101.

Again who the fucks gives shit about that polluted ass river? And yes, we can still access it. Do you not know how check points work?
<{1-1}>

Hi stupid, you ever been to Big Bend National Park?

You clearly have no fucking idea what the topography looks like if you think regular checkpoints are feasible.

Also lol @ that backtrack. "Who cares about duh riveeeer?"

Well a whole bunch of Texans, for one.

Now liberal 9th circuit judges have declared that trump can’t do that same thing.

All to hamstring trump. It hurts america. Lefties just don’t care. They aren’t full adults.

Full retard

Liberals are for open borders and actively encourage them to come here illegally.

Actually it's the corporate elite that want to keep depressing wages that you continually vote into office.

That doesn't make sense since you have to patrol the wall. Otherwise, what's the point of having the barrier there? You just aiming to slow them down while they go over or under it?

Security controls aren't set and forget, you gotta audit that shit. This is governance 101.

You clearly have no fucking idea what the topography looks like if you think regular checkpoints are feasible.

Yes. Even if it slows them down as they attempt to go over it. It's worth it.

We've long since established that walls make great barriers. They are not perfect, but then it's better then NO WALL.

This is a liberal talking point that only works on total hacks. Israel's wall has reduced illegal immigration to ZERO.

EDIT: Hungary too.

Israel's "wall" is more of a military outpost with armed guards that shoot at children...

Yes. Even if it slows them down as they attempt to go over it. It's worth it.

We've long since established that walls make great barriers. They are not perfect, but then it's better then NO WALL.

Or, big or, we could have people there to catch them as they come over. Or even betterer, use technology to do it.

Spending hundreds of billions of dollars to not even accomplish the main goal is asinine. That's a stupid reason to waste that money, among a host of stupid reasons money is being wasted, which is notable.

This is a liberal talking point that only works on total hacks. Israel's wall has reduced illegal immigration to ZERO.

EDIT: Hungary too.
How many miles of wall does Israel have and how many soldiers man it? It's a bit different when you can shoot at protestors and drive tanks across the border.

How would a wall have stopped them from swimming across the Rio Grande?

I brought this up a while ago, but none of the stans had an answer. The border is literally the river at some points. Y'all gonna cede all that wet in terms of water river to Mexico, or y'all gonna invade and take land on the other side?

Also, why do all the migrants think Trump is such a bitch?
You realize there are other means to patrol and monitor a river right? Did you not read the article you stan?

You can have a wall in places strategically and then cover a river hy other means. Damn some of you foos are dense.

Hi retard,
Boo fucking hoo that some rednecks will need to use a checkpoint if they want to dip their toes in the river and feel a human turd bump up side then with the current.
<mma2>

But but but much overstayed visas but but but muh graph from 2011 that says illegal crossings are declining

I don’t know why you guys even waste your time trying to convince posters like @Falsedawn @Trotsky and irrational. These people can’t comprehend that a wall is only a part of a system....and they certainly have never had to deal with one as an immigrant

L o fucking l at the I’ll climb, tunnel, fly over in a drone, or take a submarine crowd

bORO6oj.jpg

{<jordan}

It's a crisis because Trump cares about it. Around the same amount of people are coming in and we need to take action against it. Mostly by going after businesses who hire illegals IMO.

Because one is a monumental waste of money and resources that will have a negligible effect? Kind of like addressing climate change: we could invest billions in green technology and also invest billions in coordinating massive rain dances and prayer rituals to the sun, but only one of those would be a reasonable expenditure..

Walls work against a specific type of immigration, that being human wave migration that we are currently experiencing. It's hard to make the argument that we shouldn't be creating choke points to apprehend migrants when this is the behavior that is being demonstrated.

Of course the Republicans aren't serious about stopping illegal migration, they like their near-slave labor way too much to do things that make sense like going after employers of illegals and mandating E-Verify, so I agree with you that under these circumstances a Wall is far from the most efficient use of resources.

I'm a lefty, and I cared about when Obama was doing it. It wasn't okay then, it's not okay now, and it's worse now. The issue is how do we address it in a substantive way instead of just building a wall and acting like that solves everything. Building a wall treats the symptom not the root, and the root is political and governing instability and corruption in the countries these immigrants are fleeing from, most victims of terrible American foreign policy and the War on Drugs. Legalize drugs, stop meddling in South America, maybe consider forming a military coalition to help countries afflicted with cartel violence. Murica loves to use its military, maybe we should use it to actually help our fellow Central and South Americans instead of circle-jerk in the Middle East.

Back