Social Border Patrol Agents Apprehend Largest Group Ever Encountered

Man, that looks awfully short for 2000 miles.

And awfully flat to compensate for topography.

It's almost like access controls have to be tailored to the environment they're in.

{<hhh]

@Mcountry it's pretty easy to make you look bad

Again, bullets are real cheap. Wouldn't take but a few before they learn trying to cross isn't smart.

Something is not better than nothing if that something is exorbitantly expensive, a giant eyesore and ecological bomb, and doesn't even solve the core issue.

Y'all just don't understand that the "common sense" on the matter isn't actually correct. You're not freeing up resources for unprotected areas, you're just adding another control that you have to manage. And that takes time, money, and manpower that would better be spent on something worthy of the 21st century. The caveat to "Defense in Depth" is "so long as it's financially feasible and is necessary". We actually have standards for access controls, y'know.

Pretty sure those who's job it is to patrol the southern border suggest a combination of a fence wall (so they can see what's approaching) plus cameras and drones.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/2/border-patrol-agents-back-trump-wall-survey-finds/
"The NBPC’s survey, of more than 600 agents in two of the Border Patrol’s busiest sectors, found just the opposite: A stunning 89 percent of line agents say a “wall system in strategic locations is necessary to securing the border.” Just 7 percent disagreed."

I mean it's their 9-5 job. And they want the damn wall. But some virtue signalling sherbro knows better because he's got morals and common sense?

I don't see an issue with the wall.

The wall will literally do NOTHING to stop the flow of immigrants into the country.
I'm sure lots of pregnant woman are going to scale it no problem, evade the razor wire and do a sweet back flip off the top.

Building the wall limits the entry points. You can then spend more resources patrolling the weaker points. Pretty obvious stuff.

I'm having issues trying to explain this very basic concept...

I am not surprised.

Pretty sure those who's job it is to patrol the southern border suggest a combination of a fence wall (so they can see what's approaching) plus cameras and drones.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/2/border-patrol-agents-back-trump-wall-survey-finds/
"The NBPC’s survey, of more than 600 agents in two of the Border Patrol’s busiest sectors, found just the opposite: A stunning 89 percent of line agents say a “wall system in strategic locations is necessary to securing the border.” Just 7 percent disagreed."

I mean it's their 9-5 job. And they want the damn wall. But some virtue signalling sherbro knows better because he's got morals and common sense?

I don't see an issue with the wall.

Being an actual security professional, you basically just told me that a bunch of grunts without training in security philosophy beyond their station think they have all the answers for broader questions of security posture.

<Fedor23>

Again, bullets are real cheap. Wouldn't take but a few before they learn trying to cross isn't smart.

Ya left leaning/virtue signalling reporters are just waiting for you to shoot someone holding a baby. I wouldn't recommend doing that. (although I'd agree...nobody is going to try and test the United States boundaries if getting shot and killed is a possibility.)

As of right now, this is the card illegals are playing;

iu

Being an actual security professional, you basically just told me that a bunch of grunts without training in security philosophy beyond their station think they have all the answers for broader questions of security posture.

<Fedor23>

I pretty much just told you that those who's job it is to secure the southern border just said it would be easier if they had trumps wall.

But lol. You know what's best for them, sherbro. "walls only work on flat land"

border1.jpg

giphy.gif

Last edited:
We should address this by spending $50 billion on a thousand-mile wall. Then they'll just turn around after their thousand-mile trek through deserts and rivers. They definitely won't climb over or dig under it.

That would be much more fiscally efficient than, say, hiring more border personnel or investing in and developing the economies of our hemispheric neighbors, particularly the ones whose countries we threw into disarray.

Many border personnel and hemispheric neighbors would also find it more "fiscally efficient" to let the migrants through.

I pretty much just told you that those who's job it is to secure the sourther borner just said it would be easier if they had trumps wall.

But lol. You know what's best for them, sherbro.

giphy.gif

Physical access control isn't exactly a narrowly tailored skill lmao.

Ya left leaning/virtue signalling reporters are just waiting for you to shoot someone holding a baby. I wouldn't recommend doing that. (although I'd agree...nobody is going to try and test the United States boundaries if getting shot and killed is a possibility.

As of right now, this is the card illegals are playing;

iu
Well, it's just a clump of cells. No harm done.

I pretty much just told you that those who's job it is to secure the sourther borner just said it would be easier if they had trumps wall.

But lol. You know what's best for them, sherbro. "walls only work on flat land"

border1.jpg

giphy.gif

Wow, that looks like a concrete wall 30 feet high lmao

How would a wall have stopped them from swimming across the Rio Grande?

I brought this up a while ago, but none of the stans had an answer. The border is literally the river at some points. Y'all gonna cede all that wet in terms of water river to Mexico, or y'all gonna invade and take land on the other side?

Also, why do all the migrants think Trump is such a bitch?

Dishonest, bro.

Wow, that looks like a concrete wall 30 feet high lmao

You really are all sorts of stupid, aren't you? Are you suggesting that we don't have the ability to build a concrete wall 30 feet high on uneven ground???

Are you seriously trying to suggest that?

iu

Do you now need an example in the color red?

Well, it's just a clump of cells. No harm done.

It's not alive if it was created through rape sooo...that might actually mean that most of those who are trying to sneak across the border might not actually be "alive". In which case we could shoot them and not feel guilty about it.

Back